Sleepopolis is supported by readers. Product links on Sleepopolis are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something Sleepopolis makes a little bit of money. Need more info? See how it all works here.
Update 3/11/15 – Thanks to everyone who entered! The contest has ended. Winners are being contacted now. Make sure to check out our blog for future contests.
How to Enter
Entering the Tuft & Needle mattress giveaway is easy and just takes a few moments. Enter up to 10 different ways below!
Giveaway Details & Rules
In the market for a new mattress? Well, today just might be your lucky day. Starting today is the Sleepopolis Tuft & Needle Mattress giveaway! Up for grabs are two brand new Tuft & Needle mattresses. Tuft & Needle is a high-performance foam mattress that’s designed to be the perfect balance of comfort, support, and cooling, ideal for most sleepers. Entering the giveaway is super easy and just takes a few minutes.
- Duration: The giveaway starts today, 2/13/15 and ends 3/7/15
- Prizes: Two (2) Tuft & Needle Mattresses (valued up to $750 each). Two (2) winners will be chosen (each will win one mattress). You’ll be able to select any size Tuft & Needle mattress (Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, or California King) in either the 5″ or 10″ option.
- Entries: You may enter up to 10 times, one for each entry method defined above. Only entries verified through the Gleam voting widget above will be counted.
- Winner: Two winners will be randomly selected based on the pool of entries at the conclusion of the giveaway. Winners will be contacted by no later than 3/10/2015. Winners must provide a US address to be able to claim their Tuft & Needle mattress.
- Eligibility: US residents within the continental US (excludes Alaska & Hawaii). Must provide valid email address.
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Cheating: Voting manipulation and spam attempts will automatically be invalidated
About Tuft & Needle
As I mentioned above, Tuft & Needle is a well-made and affordable high-performance foam mattress. They are designed to fit the needs of the average sleeper. As such, they sit right around a 5-6 out of 10 on the firmness scale. If you’re a regular Sleepopolis reader you’ve probably already seen my Tuft & Needle posts, but if not you can find my complete Tuft & Needle review, analysis, and more below.
- Tuft & Needle Review
- Tuft & Needle: A Story of Engineering Perfection
- 4 Reasons to Forget What You Know About Tuft & Needle
This giveaway quite simply would not be possible without our sponsors. I’d like to thank Tuft & Needle for providing the mattresses for this giveaway and all of our sponsors below for their help!