On the hunt for a memory foam mattress, but just don’t know which one is best for you? Say hello to the brand new Brentwood Home Coronado mattress! Brentwood Home has been a large part of the mattress industry for many years and has recently released a new line of mattresses. Among their new line is the Coronado, an 11″ all foam mattress.
Check out the full unboxing video of the brand new Brentwood Home Coronado mattress below!
My Initial Thoughts
After a few nights of sleeping on the Brentwood Home Coronado mattress, here are my initial thoughts:
- Medium soft feel – the Coronado mattress comes in at a 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale. This mattress has a thick padded quilted cover and soft top layer foams that create a pronounced level of hug, sinkage, pressure relief, and softness.
- Pronounced soft, hug, and sinkage – the combination of the quilted cover + soft foam top layers create a pronounced sinkage in the Coronado. Depending on your weight and sleeping position you can expect anywhere from 1.5-2.5″ of sinkage, making it a great choice for many side sleepers and some back sleepers.
- Good edge support – many times softer mattresses tend to struggle with edge support, however, the Brentwood Home Coronado mattress does a great job of maintaining strong edges for both sitting and sleeping. This is among the best edge support I’ve seen in a mattress that is able to provide this level of softness and hug.
- Aesthetically pleasing – with an abundance of online mattresses available today, many companies have stayed in the same lane regarding their design. Brentwood Home decided to spice things up with the Coronado’s look. A great mix of colors and patterns makes for one of the most appealing mattresses I have seen to date.
Make sure to check back later this week for my full review of the Coronado mattress.
For more information on the Brentwood Home Coronado mattress visit BrentwoodHome.com.
Latest posts by Sleepopolis Team (see all)
- Nest Bedding: An Interview with Founder Joe Alexander - October 29, 2018
- Which States Sleep The Most Uncomfortably In Summer? - June 4, 2018