I will be performing a review on the Endy mattress, a bed in a box mattress manufactured and shipped from Canada. Endy is the first mattress I get to take a look at that is produced outside the United States, so I am excited to see what it has to offer. The Endy arrives compressed in a box, so the first step is getting it set up and letting it decompress.
- Memory Foam Feel: The comfort layer of the Endy consists of 2 inches of gel infused memory foam. This layer provides the classic memory foam feel of sinking into the mattress and a bit of contouring to the body.
- Side Sleepers: I find the Endy to be a bit on the soft side, which allowed me to sink into the mattress a bit. This helps with pressure relief, something that side sleepers need to be aware of as firmer mattresses can cause pressure points to form at the hips and shoulders.
- Sleeps Cool: The cover is thin and breathable to allow better airflow through the mattress for temperature regulation. The Comfort layer uses gel memory foam, which is a material known for its cooling properties.
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Best Comforters - October 12, 2019
- Interview with Nolah Mattress Founder Daniel Galle - August 29, 2019