I will be performing a review on the Endy mattress, a bed in a box mattress manufactured and shipped from Canada. Endy is the first mattress I get to take a look at that is produced outside the United States, so I am excited to see what it has to offer. The Endy arrives compressed in a box, so the first step is getting it set up and letting it decompress.
- Memory Foam Feel: The comfort layer of the Endy consists of 2 inches of gel infused memory foam. This layer provides the classic memory foam feel of sinking into the mattress and a bit of contouring to the body.
- Side Sleepers: I find the Endy to be a bit on the soft side, which allowed me to sink into the mattress a bit. This helps with pressure relief, something that side sleepers need to be aware of as firmer mattresses can cause pressure points to form at the hips and shoulders.
- Sleeps Cool: The cover is thin and breathable to allow better airflow through the mattress for temperature regulation. The Comfort layer uses gel memory foam, which is a material known for its cooling properties.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Loom and Leaf Mattress Giveaway – 25 Days of Giving - December 16, 2017
- Helix Sleep Set Giveaway – 25 Days of Giving - December 15, 2017