The Naturepedic EOS Classic is an organic mattress, made with all natural materials. The EOS Classic has the ability to split firmness levels for Queen size mattresses and above, so if you and your partner disagree on the perfect feel of the mattress, you can have each side of the mattress be a different firmness. It’s a bed in a box
mattress (actually four boxes,) so the first step in setup is to get it onto the bed frame and let it decompress.
- Organic Mattress: The naturepedic uses latex foam in the comfort layer and organic cotton in the cover as two parts of an all natural construction. If you are looking at organic options, Naturepedic could be a good choice.
- Support and bounce: The coil layer provides not only solid support and bounce, and combines with the latex foam layer to create a bouncy mattress that keeps you from feeling stuck.
- Sleep Cool: The construction of the EOS Classic combines materials like latex, which is known for its cooling attributes, and coils to create airspace in the mattress for a cool sleeping environment.
That’s it for now, stay on the lookout for my upcoming full review.
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Interview with Nolah Mattress Founder Daniel Galle - August 29, 2019
- Best Labor Day Mattress Deals 2019 - August 24, 2019