Out for a hot new mattress to the market? Say hello to Tomorrow Sleep!
Tomorrow Sleep is a new entrance to the market with two mattress firmness options, as well as a ton of other products like a sleep tracker, mattress protector, pillow, and sheets, with more sleep products to come I’m sure! This company has some big mattress backers including Serta Simmons Bedding (largest manufacturer in the US), so I was excited to put it to the test!
Want to skip the unboxing? Click here to read my full Tomorrow Sleep mattress review
My Initial Thoughts
- Two distinct firmness options – just looking at the construction, you can tell there is going to be a noticeable difference in the firmness of the two options, but even right out of the box there was a distinct difference in firmness between the two models
- Plenty of products – the company has come to market with a ton of bedroom products, which makes sense since they have the backing (and presumably some of the connections) of Serta Simmons bedding. I only tried the two mattresses, but I’m hoping to review some of their other products in the future!
- Very good bounce – as a hybrid mattress, I expected good bounce – and Tomorrow Sleep delivers on that. Both mattresses have some good bounce, though initially the softer one seemed to have a bit less bounce due to the extra foam layers I imagine.
Be sure to check out my full Tomorrow Sleep mattress review here.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- 25 Days of Giving: Tomorrow Sleep Mattress Giveaway! - December 17, 2018
- 25 Days of Giving: Loom and Leaf Mattress Giveaway! - December 13, 2018