Welcome in the Zotto mattress! The Zotto is an all foam, 10″ mattress. With 4 unique layers of foam, the Zotto is able to provide comfort, support, minimal motion transfer, and a cool night’s rest all into one mattress. Launched by a successful Kickstarter campaign, Zotto has had the consistent goal of making the purchasing process easy, in addition to crafting a mattress that provides the best sleep possible.
Take a look at my full unboxing of the Zotto mattress below!
After sleep testing the Zotto for a few nights, here are my initial thoughts:
- Slightly soft feel – the mattress has a fairly pronounced hug, contour, and sinkage. I would rate it at a 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, where 10 is the most firm.
- Above average cooling – unlike most traditional foam mattresses, the Zotto sleeps quite cool. A mixture of Zotto’s breathable cover, foam materials, and layered design allows the mattress to draw heat and moisture away from your body. Generally softer mattresses that allow deeper sinkage also create more heat retention issues, the Zotto however does a pretty good job of helping to disperse heat even with the pronounced hug.
- Good support – for side sleepers and back sleepers who prefer a little bit of a softer feel the Zotto’s pressure relieving support is quite good. Stomach sleepers, or those who need a firmer support, may find it a bit lacking however.
- Minimal motion transfer – with the 4 layers of memory foam, getting more dense from top to bottom, the Zotto does not move a whole lot during the night. The layers absorb energy so you won’t disturb your partner. This does have have a slight negative on the sex front. Since the foams absorb so much energy it can make amorous activities a bit more involved.
As always, if you have any questions about the Zotto mattress don’t hesitate to drop me a comment down below.
If you’re ready to take the leap with the Zotto, be sure to grab our promo code. With code “SLEEPOPOLIS” you can save $50 on your purchase!
Make sure to check back later this week for my full review of the Zotto mattress.
Latest posts by Sleepopolis Team (see all)
- What Is Biphasic Sleep and How Might It Benefit You? - March 24, 2018
- Yaasa Adjustable Bed Giveaway - March 22, 2018