Sleepopolis is supported by readers. Product links on Sleepopolis are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something Sleepopolis makes a little bit of money. Need more info? See how it all works here.
Whether you’re shopping for a new mattress on- or offline, it can be extremely difficult to conduct mattress comparisons. This is because mattress stores (and some online companies) intentionally try to keep you misinformed. Often times the materials, layers, and other construction specs of the mattress are not 100% clear or are missing entirely. This puts buyers in a situation where they cannot effectively compare mattresses of different brands or models, giving mattress salesmen all of the power. I created Sleepopolis to change that. We’re putting power back in the hands of buyers.
The following mattress comparison details every mattress I have reviewed. I personally research, analyze, and sleep test every mattress you find on Sleepopolis. I sleep on it, I stand on it, I bounce on it, I sit on it, I have sex on it…I make every review as in-depth as possible, giving you all of the information you need to make a well informed decision. Don’t see the mattress you’re looking for listed? Email me via my contact form and I’ll add it to the list.
Mattress Comparison Tool
Before you dive in below here’s a few tips to get you started on the road to comparing and choosing the right mattress for you.
- Decide on the type of feel you’re most interested in. Do you like foam or do you want to stick with coils? Do you want a medium balanced feel or something on the very hard or soft end of the firmness spectrum? Do you have a budget and price in mind?
- Use the filters over on the left side of the page to help find your ideal mattress. As you click the filters they will automatically update with the comparison tool. Click as many or as few as you need!
- After you’ve narrowed it down to a few mattresses that you like hop down the page and check out my comprehensive side-by-side mattress reviews. I create detailed one-on-one mattress battles for mattresses that are commonly compared against each other.
- Check out my individual mattress reviews. These are single standalone reviews and will give you the most in-depth background information on each mattress.
- Still not sure what to buy? I’m always available to help. Send me an email via my contact form. Most of the time I can respond within 24 hours.
- Ready to buy? Stop by my promo code and coupon page! You can save $50-$250 off most mattresses I’ve reviewed.
When you have it narrowed down to a couple of mattress options our side-by-side mattress comparisons are the perfect guide to help you make your final decision. Each of these guides looks at two popular mattresses and breaks them down in a head-to-head mattress comparison, showing you the pros, cons, and everything in between.
Leesa Mattress Comparisons
- Leesa vs. Casper
- Leesa vs. Purple
- Leesa vs. Tuft & Needle
- Leesa vs. Purple
- Leesa vs. Yogabed
- Leesa vs. Loom & Leaf
- Leesa vs. Casper vs. Tuft & Needle vs. Saatva
Casper Mattress Comparisons
- Casper vs. Leesa
- Casper vs. Tuft & Needle
- Casper vs. Yogabed
- Casper vs. Loom & Leaf
- Casper vs. Saatva
- Casper vs. Brooklyn Bedding
- Casper vs. Tempurpedic
- Casper vs. Helix
- Casper vs. GhostBed
- Casper vs. Purple
- Casper vs. eLuxury
- Casper vs. Nature’s Sleep
- Casper vs. WinkBed
- Casper vs. Leesa vs. Tuft & Needle vs. Saatva
Tuft & Needle Mattress Comparisons
- Tuft & Needle vs. Leesa
- Tuft & Needle vs. Casper
- Tuft & Needle vs. Yogabed
- Tuft & Needle vs. Purple
- Tuft & Needle vs. eLuxury
- Tuft & Needle vs. Leesa vs. Casper vs. Saatva
Yogabed Mattress Comparisons
Loom & Leaf Mattress Comparisons
Saatva Mattress Comparisons
- Saatva vs. Simmons Beautyrest Black
- Saatva vs. Casper
- Saatva vs. Winkbed
- Saatva vs. Leesa vs. Casper vs. Tuft & Needle