Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- Leesa vs. Purple Mattress Comparison
- Loom & Leaf vs. Saatva Mattress Comparison
- Best Mattress for Teenagers
- Best Online Mattress
- Nectar vs Tuft & Needle Mattress Review
- Mattress Comparisons
- How Do Gorillas Sleep?
- 5 Stories You Don’t Want to Sleep on This Week
- The Bears Hibernating Under the House – Did They Really Sleep All Winter?
- 5 Stories You Don’t Want to Sleep on This Week
- Early Clinical Trial Finds Epilepsy Drug Success for Sleep Apnea Patients
- Aww! See These Cute Toddler Twins Sleeping in the Same Position
- What is Sexsomnia? All About The Sleep Events That People Can’t Remember
- 5 Stories You Shouldn’t Sleep on from Last Week
- Get Physical or Snooze? What to Know About Exercising Early Versus Sleeping in
- ‘Bridgerton’ Heartthrob Jonathan Bailey Adds Voice to Sleep Stories on Calm
- Wall Beds Sold at Amazon and Costco Recalled Due to ‘Crush Hazards’
- Your Biggest Questions About the Philips CPAP Recall, Answered
- News Study Suggests Exposure to Artificial Light During Sleep Poses Health Risks
- Viral TikTok Puts Sleeping in Jeans in the Spotlight – What’s All The Fuss?
- You Can Now Buy a Japanese Cardboard Bed from Rakuten for $50
- How The December Bed Rail Recall Impacts Senior Safety
- The Senate Passed A Bill To Make Daylight Saving Time Permanent – What Would That Mean for You?
- LifeLabs Launches Thermally-Efficient Line of Sleepwear and Bedding
- This App Pays You to Wake Up On Time – Would You Rise to The Occasion?
- Recent Study Shows CPAP Machines Could Be Ineffective for Senior Adults
- New Study Suggests Eliminating Sleep Disturbances Could Help Fight Against Alzheimer’s
- This Viral Banana Sleep Hack Could be a Game-Changer for Kids
- Study Shows Childhood Insomnia Could Persist Into Adulthood
- Why Sleeping in Separate Rooms Might Be the Key to a Healthy Relationship – Plus 3 Tips for a Successful “Sleep Divorce”
- June’s Massive CPAP Recall: The Current Status And How to Cope
- How We Lost America’s Dad: What to Know About Sleeping With a Head Injury
- Scrolling Before Snoozing: Could it be Beneficial?
- Viral Deal Family Takes Co-sleeping to Tik Tok
- I Love You, But I Can’t Sleep With You: Should You Consider a “Sleep Divorce?”
- The Snake Plant and Sleep: Boosting Oxygen in the Bedroom
- Why Snoozing on the Couch is the Latest Bad Habit to Break
- The Nap Dress: Functional or Fashion?
- Venus Williams x GhostBed is The Sleep Collab Athletes Needed
- From Cardboard to Comfort: Beijing Beats Tokyo in the Olympic Bed Game
- Uptick in Melatonin Consumption: Could it be the Menace of Sleep?
- Snooze Before Booze: 5 Reasons Why You May Be Trip-Tired
- Is ‘COVID-somnia’ Keeping You Awake at Night?
- This Viral Sleep Technique Allegedly Puts You to Sleep in Just 2 Minutes
- Casper’s New Snoozewear Collection Will Make You Want to Nap All Day
- Teacher Pandemic Teach-From-Home Leads Many to Burnout
- Petroleum Jelly Meet Pillow – How My Bedding Braved 5 Nights of Slugging
- I Tried Peloton’s Power of Sleep Meditation Program and I’m Never Going Back
- A Complete Guide to Kids’ Mental Health and Sleep
- Your Complete Guide to Styling Small Bedrooms
- 11 Sleep Expert Tips for Combating COVID-Somnia
- The Ultimate Guide to Menopause and Sleep
- A Guide to Heart Health and Sleep
- Let’s Get Hormonal: 5 Surprising Ways Sleeping With a Partner Impacts Your Hormones
- Sleeping With Your Pet: The Pros, the Cons, and How to Share a Bed
- Cryotherapy For Better Sleep
- Generation Sleep: Millennials Resting More Than Gen X
- Addicted to Scrolling: Tik Tok and Sleep
- Guide to Tech Neck: Causes, Symptoms, and Prevention
The Sleepopolis team is a group of sleep enthusiasts that will bring you the latest reviews, news, and analysis on all things sleep. Originally Sleepopolis started with mattress reviews, but we have big plans to expand going forward! We’re so grateful to you (our readers) for taking the time to appreciate our hard work, and we hope that we repay you by helping you best tackle the most important (and often least thought-about) 8 hours of the day.