Sleepopolis has been featured in:
For media inquiries, questions, or comments please email [email protected]
For Sleepopolis logos and more please download the Sleepopolis Press Kit here.
- Huffington Post – How Safe Is Your Small Business From These 3 Icebergs
- Washington Post – Buying a ‘bed in a box’ online means firm prices and a soft sell
- New York Times – Casper Hopes It’s ‘One for All’ Concept Translates to One Pillow
- Wirecutter – The Best Foam Mattress You Can Buy Online
- Martha Stewart Living – May, 2016, physical magazine
- Christian Science Monitor – Should you buy a mattress online?
- AskMen – How to Buy the Best Mattress
The following two tabs change content below.
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole. When he’s not hopping on a new bed or working with our editorial team to whip up an engaging sleep education guide, you can find him reading books on world history, walking his dog Pepper, or searching for the best cheeseburger in New York City.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Best Comforters - October 12, 2019
- Interview with Nolah Mattress Founder Daniel Galle - August 29, 2019