Our Sleep A-Z Portal — The World of Sleep, All in One Place
At Sleepopolis, we live, breathe, and yes, dream sleep. We’re all about helping you get the best sleep possible by giving you the info you need, from the basics of healthy sleep to the latest updates in sleep science.
Want to learn about sleep disorders? You’ve come to the right place. Looking for tips on getting your child to sleep? We’ve got that covered, too. We strive to put out the most accurate sleep content available, and we don’t just say that. Our network of top-notch Sleep Experts verify everything we write.
So, rest easy. Dive into our resources and find everything you need to know about the fascinating subject of sleep.
Our comprehensive, easy-to-navigate guide to the essentials of sleep
- Circadian Rhythm — the Internal Biological Clock
- Chronobiology — How the Biological Clock Works
- Circadian Rhythm and Health
- Can the Circadian Rhythm Be Changed?
- What are Dreams?
- Why Do We Dream?
- Nightmares Explained
- Lucid Dreaming
- How Much Sleep Do You Need?
- By Age
- Environmental and Genetic Factors
Clinical Psychologists Specializing in Sleep
Looking for a better night’s sleep? You’ll find all the information you need in our guide to sleep health and wellness
- Sleep Calculator
- Sleep and Aging
- Sleep and Exercise
- How Exercise Affects Sleep (and vice versa)
- When to Exercise for the Best Sleep
- Sleep and Mental Health
- Sleep and Mood Disorders
- Mood Disorder Medications and Sleep
- Sleep and Nutrition
- Food and Sleep
- Which Foods Help Us Sleep?
- Alcohol and Sleep
- Weight Gain and Sleep
- Sleep and Stress
- How Does Stress Affect Sleep?
- Stress and Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Hygiene
- Sleep Hygiene Basics
- The Benefits of Sleep Hygiene
- If Sleep Hygiene Doesn’t Help
- Women and Sleep
- Gender Differences and Sleep
- Sleep and Pregnancy
- Sleep and Menopause
Everything you need to know about sleep disorders, from insomnia treatment to sleep paralysis symptoms and all the disorders in between
- What is a Sleep Disorder?
- Insomnia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- Circadian Rhythm and Sleep/Wake Disorders
- Jet Lag
- Shift Work
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Daylight Saving Time
- Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder
- Sleep-Related Movement Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD)
- Bruxism, or Teeth-Grinding
- Rhythmic Movement Disorder (RMD)
- Nocturnal Leg Cramps
- Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders
- Sleep Apnea/Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Hypoventilation/Hypoxemia Disorders
- Infant and Child Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Paralysis
- Night Terrors and Nightmare Disorder
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Exploding Head Syndrome
- Hypnagogic Hallucinations
- Hypersomnia Vs. Insomnia
- Narcolepsy, Types 1 and 2
- Kleine-Levin Syndrome
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Secondary Hypersomnia
Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Nutrition Professionals
Your definitive resource for sleep treatments and therapies, including medications, natural remedies, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
- CBT-1 — Therapy for Sleep
- Sleep Restriction
- Stimulus Control Training
- Relaxation Techniques
- Sleep Medications
- Medications A-Z
- Non-Pharmaceutical Treatments
- C-PAP Treatment
- Light Therapy
- Natural Sleep Aids
- Finding a Sleep Specialist
The complete Sleepopolis handbook to kids’ sleep, from infancy through the toddler years to adulthood.
The complete Sleepopolis handbook to kids’ sleep, from infancy through the toddler years to adulthood
- How Much Should My Child Sleep?
- Sleep and Children’s Health Challenges