Effective Date: July 6, 2017
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Information You Provide
We collect personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Site, sign up for newsletters or our email list, use our service, leave a comment, enter into sweepstakes or other promotion, fill out a survey, request support or information from us, or otherwise communicate with or contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, date of birth, and gender.
Information You Provide Through Social Media. You may also be given the option to link to your Facebook or other social media account through the Site. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
1.2 Information Automatically Collected
We may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to collect certain information about visitors to, and users of, our Site and interactions with our emails and online advertisements, and to allow us to keep track of analytics and certain statistical information
For example, we may automatically collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, operating system, carrier information, unique device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access the Site, software version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to support our Site. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files or other technologies to receive, collect, and store information.
1.3 Information Collected From Other Sources
We may acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically (such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic and lifestyle information). We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, to target our communications so that we can inform you of products, services or other offers that may be of interest to you, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
1.4 Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Site, as well as information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
2. INFORMATION USE
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
- To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and , via email, or across other websites, social media, or online services;
- To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from us or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Site or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share the information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Site, or administer activities on our behalf.
- Other Third Parties: We may share your information with our select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers of interest to you.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
- If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available here.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Opt Out Preferences
We provide our customers with the opportunity to update their information or opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may:
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com;
- Contact us by mail at the address below in the “Contact Us” section, or
- Unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by unsubscribing or following the instructions contained within the email.
If you receive marketing communications from one or more of our affiliates, you must opt-out individually from each of the affiliates from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications.
5. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Halesopolis and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
6. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
7. PUBLIC FORUMS
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site or other third-party websites that this Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
9. DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
10. DATA STORAGE
Your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
4727 E. Bell Road Suite 45-517
Phoenix, Arizona 85032