Spend a few minutes searching for a new bed on the Internet and you’ll likely notice one thing: there are so many different types of mattresses on the market! While this can make for a dynamic shopping experience, it can also lead to frustration, confusion, and straight up I-have-no-idea-what-I-want-sion.
That’s why we at Sleepopolis not only review mattresses, but also size them up side-by-side. Think of this page like a buffet; you can sample a bunch of brands at the same time and then come back for a second helping of the one that really sparked your interest.
To get started, browse through some of our most popular comparisons below.
Mattress Comparisons By Brand
- Casper vs Brooklyn Bedding
- Casper vs eLuxury
- Casper vs Endy
- Casper vs GhostBed
- Casper vs Helix
- Casper vs Layla
- Casper vs Leesa
- Casper vs Loom & Leaf
- Casper vs Nature’s Sleep
- Casper vs Nectar
- Casper vs Puffy
- Casper vs Purple
- Casper vs Saatva
- Casper vs Tempurpedic
- Casper vs Tuft & Needle
- Casper vs WinkBeds
- Casper vs Yogabed
- Casper Original vs Casper Hybrid vs Casper Nova Hybrid vs Casper Wave Hybrid
- Casper vs Leesa vs Purple vs GhostBed
- Casper vs Leesa vs Tuft & Needle vs Saatva
Tuft & Needle
It’s incredibly difficult to compare mattresses online, plain and simple. To do so would require hours of back and forth toggling between websites, reading user comments, creating spreadsheets, and squinting at product images that may or may not even be real to life.
So, why not let us do the heavy lifting for you? Our comparisons dive into all the relevant specs, nimbly sussing out the similarities and differences between the most popular beds on the market as we pit them against one another. To ensure we’re covering all our bases, every bed comparison aims to answer the following questions:
- Material – What are these two mattresses made of? How do the materials affect their overall feels? Is one bed going to sleep cooler than the other, are the materials used going to lead to more or less sinkage than other mattresses on the market?
- Feel – Is one bed firmer than the other, is it more plush, or are they pretty much the same? Is someone more likely to feel as though they’re sleeping “in” these beds or “on top” of them?
- Sleeper – Is one of these beds better for side sleepers? What about back sleepers, stomach sleepers, or those who like to change positions? Are either of these mattresses designed with heavier folks, couples, or kids in mind?
We also make sure to take a look at price differences, company philosophies, shipping fees, trial periods, warranties, and other nitty gritty details to make sure we’re delivering you comparisons that are thorough and comprehensive.
Mattress Model Finder and Comparison Matrix
You can use our mattress model finder and comparison matrix to quickly start to discovery and narrow down your mattress search by common performance criteria, including firmness, height, response, hug, motion transfer, and more. You can also take our mattress quiz to find a few recommended brands, if you’re not sure where to start.