Time to replace that old mattress? Well then help me give a big warm welcome to the Brentwood Home Sequoia mattress! Brentwood home has just launched their new mattress collection for 2016. Among these new mattresses is the Sequoia. The Sequoia is a 12″ mattress built from memory foam and latex.
Watch my full unboxing of the Sequoia mattress below!
My Initial Thoughts
After sleeping on the Brentwood Home Sequoia mattress for a couple of nights, here are my initial thoughts:
- Medium feel – the Sequoia lands between a 5-5.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, 10 being the most firm. This mattress has a thicker padded top layer, providing a deeper level of sinkage and hug.
- Balanced Hug, But Still Plush – many times when you companies make a softer mattress it loses something in terms of support, the Sequoia does a solid job of maintaining a good level of support and a balanced hug, but still is able to deliver a little more softness getting closer to that 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
- Good pressure relief – as I lied down on this mattress the first thing I noticed was the immediate pressure relief I was receiving. The top padded layer was able to relieve me of any pressure points my body tried to create. This is especially important for side sleepers.
- Good edge support – whether your sitting, sleeping, or engaging in amorous activities, edge support is incredibly important. The Brentwood is well above average in this area, but especially when with respect to other memory foam mattress.
Be sure to check back in about a week for my full review of the Brentwood Sequoia mattress.
For more information on the Sequoia mattress visit BrentwoodHome.com.
Latest posts by Sleepopolis Team (see all)
- Which States Sleep The Most Uncomfortably In Summer? - June 4, 2018
- Sweeps Of Your Dreams - April 9, 2018