Say hello to ELuxurySupply.com! E Luxury Supply isn’t new to making highly affordable and quality sleep products. Started by retired Marine officer, Paul Saunders, E Luxury Supply’s newest product is their 10″ gel memory foam mattress. This 10″ mattress stresses an inexpensive price point, giving up a few bells and whistles, but still maintaining a strong level of quality.
Watch my full unboxing of the E Luxury Supply mattress below!
After my first two nights sleep testing the ELuxurySupply.com mattress here are my initial thoughts:
- Slightly firm feel – the mattress has a minimal level of sinkage / hug. I would rate it at a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale, where 10 is the most firm.
- Good support – 10″ mattresses, but especially those that only utilize a 3″ comfort layer, tend to struggle with support if they are a softer. The slightly firmer feel of the ELuxurySupply.com mattress allows it provide good consistent support.
- Floating on top vs. sinking – the feel and firmness level allows the sleeper to float more on top of the foams as opposed to sinking in and being hugged by the mattress. This has the added benefit of improving airflow and cooling, as sleeper’s are less enveloped by the mattress.
- Bamboo mattress topper – as part of my review I also am testing their bamboo mattress topper. This is a recommended addition by E Luxury Supply, especially if you prefer a softer feel. For my first two nights I did one with the topper and one without. With the topper the mattress is much closer to that true medium feel, at a 6 out of 10 firmness. The topper was very easy to put on and is lightweight. I was especially impressed with the elastic wrap. It was quite easy to get positioned on the mattress.
As always, if you have any questions about the ELuxurySupply.com mattress please drop me a comment down below. I would be happy to help!
If you decide you’d like to give E Luxury a try grab our promo code. You can use promo code “SLEEPOPOLIS” to save 15% off your entire ELuxurySupply.com order instantly.
Check back in about a week for my full review of the E Luxury Supply mattress.
Latest posts by Sleepopolis Team (see all)
- Which States Sleep The Most Uncomfortably In Summer? - June 4, 2018
- Sweeps Of Your Dreams - April 9, 2018