Nest Bedding’s “Love & Sleep” Mattress has won a coveted National Parenting Product Award (NAPPA), denoting it as a great sleeping option for kids.
For over 25 years, NAPPA has celebrated the best products on the market for families, highlighting everything from toys to educational tools all the way to mattresses. Nest Bedding received its very own commendation from the organization earlier this month, with the awards committee praising the Love & Sleep model for both its “green” tech and overall support.
“The Love & Sleep mattress from Nest Bedding is terrific for kids,” explained NAPPA Director Elena Epstein. “It features a Greenguard Gold certified cooling foam, making it a comfortable and healthy option for your family.”
The Greenguard Gold certification to which Epstein refers is an elite distinction awarded to eco-friendly home goods by UL Environment. To receive the certificate, a product must actively contribute to a healthier indoor environment by releasing low emissions of volatile organic compounds. Nest Bedding was accredited Greenguard Gold this past January.
“Nest Bedding was founded on the philosophy of making local, natural and non-toxic products,” Nest Bedding founder and CEO Joe Alexander told Furniture Today. “We want our customers to buy our products with the assurance that we have sourced the finest materials available and they can purchase with confidence for their whole family.”
About the Love & Sleep
The Love & Sleep is one of several models currently featured in the Nest Bedding suite of mattresses. To give you a better sense of what exactly it looks like, I’m going to break down a few of its specs. For more on this mattress, make sure to read our review, here.
- Construction – The Love & Sleep is built with three layers of foam, including both supportive Energex foam (a material somewhere between latex and memory foam) and high-density poly foam. Special cooling technology is interspersed throughout the structure to prevent overheating.
- Feel – The bed has great bounce from the Energex top layer, but also provides some nice sinkage for quality pressure relief. The mattress comes in two firmness levels: medium firm and firm.
- Price – The Love & Sleep is Nest Bedding’s most affordable mattress, with prices ranging from $399 for a Twin to $749 for a King.
Featured image courtesy of Nest Bedding.
Latest posts by Cody Gohl (see all)
- Inside the Topsy-Turvy World of Mattress Recycling - July 15, 2018
- Valerian Root Tea Sleep Remedy Review - July 13, 2018