Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- Best Medium-Firm Mattress
- What is a Low Profile Mattress?
- How to Properly Store a Mattress
- 7 Ways to Make Your Mattress Softer
- Is It Bad to Put a Mattress on the Floor?
- How to Make Your Mattress Firmer
- Can You Sell a Used Mattress?
- How to Fix a Squeaky Bed: 8 Tips
- Are Memory Foam Mattresses Hot?
- Mattress Layers Guide
- Mattress Thickness Guide: How Thick Should A Mattress Be?
- Why Does My Mattress Sag?
- What Is a Latex Mattress?