Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- A Survivor’s Guide to Chemotherapy and Sleep
- Metabolic Health: A Guide to Better Sleep
- The Benefits of Acupuncture for Quality Sleep
- A Guide to Managing Financial Stress for Better Sleep
- A Guide to Better Sleep With Shoulder Pain
- Senior Isolation Guide for Better Sleep
- A Caregiver’s Guide to Alzheimer’s and Sleep
- Guide to Better Sleep With Low Back Pain
- A Guide to Better Sleep With Hip Pain
- Tai Chi, Breathing, and Stretching: A Guide to Sleep Relaxation
- A Guide to Lymphatic Health and Sleep
- How to Sleep Better With Arthritis
- Sleep and the Immune System
- 7 Tips for Better Sleep With Hyperhidrosis
- How to Sleep Better With Bursitis
- How to Get Better Sleep With Crohn’s Disease
- Taking Care of Your Mouth Can Help Improve Your Sleep — Here’s How
- How to Improve Air Quality for Better Sleep
- A Guide to Better Sleep with Fibromyalgia
- 5 Practical Tips for Sleeping with Scoliosis
- The Ultimate Guide to Sleeping in a Nursing Home
The Sleepopolis team is a group of sleep enthusiasts that will bring you the latest reviews, news, and analysis on all things sleep. Originally Sleepopolis started with mattress reviews, but we have big plans to expand going forward! We’re so grateful to you (our readers) for taking the time to appreciate our hard work, and we hope that we repay you by helping you best tackle the most important (and often least thought-about) 8 hours of the day.