[box type=”info”] Winner Update – Congratulations to Rebecca W.! She is the grand prize winner of a new Leesa mattress. Congrats and thank you to everyone who entered![/box]
Like the idea of coming home to a brand new responsive, pressure-relieving mattress? Enter to win a new Leesa mattress below!
Giveaway Details & Rules
We’re giving away one (1) brand new Leesa mattress. The Leesa is a 10″ foam mattress built with layers of Avena foam, memory foam, and support foam. One grand prize winner will be randomly selected and win one (1) new Leesa mattress in their preferred size (Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King).
- Duration: The giveaway starts today, 04/13/17 and ends 04/28/17 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly chosen based on the pool of entries. The winner will win one (1) Leesa mattress in their preferred size.
- Entries: No purchase necessary to enter. You may enter once for each entry method defined above in the Gleam giveaway widget. Only entries verified through the Gleam voting widget above will be counted.
- Winner: One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly chosen based on the pool of entries. Winners will have 24 hours to respond by email. Non-response will result in disqualification and a new winner will be selected. Winners must provide a valid mailing address, email address, and phone number to be able to claim their prize. Winner will be announced via the Gleam widget and Sleepopolis.com, and may also be announced via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Winner’s first name, last initial, and public thumbnail picture (that’s included in Gleam) will be included in the winner’s announcement.
- Eligibility: US (including Hawaii and Alaska) and Canada residents only. Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Cheating: Giveaway manipulation and spam attempts will automatically be invalidated. Engaging in giveaway manipulation may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sleepopolis
- Sponsor: Giveaway prize is provided by Leesa. Leesa will mail all prizes directly to the winner. Giveaway sponsors may contact you via email. If you do not wish to receive these email communications you may opt out via the unsubscribe link included within those email communications.
- Taxes: There may be tax implications with accepting a giveaway prize. All winners are responsible for investigating if there are tax implications and to pay any and all taxes, if required. By accepting a prize you accept and acknowledge the tax implications. Sleepopolis cannot provide tax advice. Please consult with your own tax adviser.
Leesa is a relatively new company, launching in late 2014, but having quickly made a name for themselves. Leesa designed their mattress with the goal of meeting most sleepers needs by offering a well balanced feel through the combination of an Avena foam and memory foam design.
In addition to creating a “universal comfort” mattress, Leesa has become known for their charitable donations. For every 10 mattresses Leesa sells, they donate one to homeless shelters and those in need. To date, Leesa has donated over 10,000 mattresses to those in need.
Leesa also has a partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation to plant one tree for every mattress they sell. Aside from making a quality mattress, Leesa is a company with a huge heart and truly cares about having a positive impact on the world.
For more information about the Leesa mattress check out Leesa.com.
None of the giveaways on Sleepopolis would be possible without the great companies that sponsor them. Many thanks to Leesa for generously donating a mattress for this giveaway. Thank you!
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.