Happy National Make Your Bed Day!
To celebrate this fun sleep-related holiday, we at Sleepopolis decided to commission a survey to see what making or not making your bed might say about YOU!
See a graphic summarizing the results below! Or click to learn more about the survey.
Sleepopolis commissioned a survey (conducted by OnePoll) of 2,000 Americans to see what making (or not making) your bed might say about other aspects of your personality.
From the survey, we identified some common qualities:
People who make their bed also are more likely to:
- Be a morning person
- Wake up without an alarm
- Have sex 3 times per week
- Nap for 43 minutes on average
- Work in health or technology fields
- Enjoy jazz music, watch “House Hunters” and romantic movies
- Be adventurous, confident, sociable and high-maintenance
People who don’t make their bed are more likely to:
- Be a night person
- Snooze the alarm clock in the morning
- Have sex 2 times per week
- Work in business or financial fields
- Enjoy rock music and watch “Seinfeld” and comedy movies
- Be shy, moody, curious and sarcastic
We had a fun time with this survey, and learned a lot! And whether you make your bed or not, we at Sleepopolis believe you should have the right bed! Check out our best mattress, best pillows, and best sheets page to learn more about how we evaluate sleep products, or check out our blog for more information on sleep in general.
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Best Comforters - October 12, 2019
- Interview with Nolah Mattress Founder Daniel Galle - August 29, 2019