Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- This One Sleep Pattern Could Significantly Increase Your Future Chances of Getting Dementia
- Certain Types of Sleep Disturbances in Preschoolers Are Linked to Behavioral Issues: What to Know
- Dietitians Claim This Is the Worst Time to Eat Dinner If You Want a Great Night’s Sleep
- The Very Real Connection Between How Much Sleep You Get and Your Risks For Depression
- Boarding School Students Get More — and Better — Sleep, So What Are Their Secrets?
- Bethenny Frankel Reveals Her Bougie Secret to “Instant” Sleep
- Extra Snoozing on the Weekends Could Be Negatively Affecting Your Gut, New Study Shows
- Over 160 Infant Deaths Have Been Linked to Nursing Pillows — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Research Shows Exciting Potential for Sleep Apnea Implants: More Consistent Use Than CPAP Machines
- Just How Bad Is Junk Food for Your Sleep? New Study Reveals the Truth
- Blake Lively’s Trainer Explains How the Star’s Sleep Habits Help Enhance Her Exercise Routine
- Stuck in an Afternoon Slump? New Data Shows It Could Be the Air Quality in Your Bedroom…
- Going to Bed With Wet Hair? This Viral TikTok Will Change Your Mind