4/4/2015 Update – This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to our two winners, Todd B. & Kate B.! Both will be receiving their new Fitbit within the next few days. Thank you to everyone who entered and a big thank you to our sponsor, Leesa Sleep! Make sure to check back soon for the next big Sleepopolis giveaway :)
How to Enter
Rules & Description
I love free stuff, and I especially love when I can give it away! Chances are you’ve probably heard a bit (pun intended) about the Fitbit activity watch. In addition to being a great watch to monitor your daily exercise habits, the fit also comes fully equipped with a sleep tracker to monitor your sleep habits.
You can use this information to help you better understand how you’re sleeping (or not) and begin to adjust your sleep habits, resulting in more restful nights.
- Duration: The giveaway starts today, 3/18/15 and ends 4/2/15
- Prizes: Two (2) Fitbit Charge Activity & Sleep Tracker watches. Two winners will be selected. Each winner will win one (1) Fitbit Charge watch. Valued at $129.95 / each.
- Entries: You may enter up to 10 times, one for each entry method defined above. Only entries verified through the Gleam voting widget above will be counted.
- Winner: Two winners will be randomly selected based on the pool of entries at the conclusion of the giveaway. Winners will be contacted by no later than 4/5/2015. Winners must provide a US address to be able to claim their prize. Winners will be contacted via email. You’ll have 48 hours to respond to the congratulations email to claim your prize. Non-response will be viewed as a non-valid email and a new winner will be selected from the pool of entries until we have two winners.
- Eligibility: US residents within the continental United States (excludes Alaska & Hawaii). Must provide valid email address and valid mailing address.
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Cheating: Voting manipulation and spam attempts will automatically be invalidated.
This giveaway is sponsored by Leesa Sleep. They are the #1 ranked mattress on Sleepopolis and a great mattress choice for almost any sleeping type.
If you’re interested in learning a bit more about Leesa make sure to check out our Leesa review series below:
- Leesa Mattress Review
- Leesa Mattress Review Video
- Leesa Mattress Unboxing Video
- Leesa vs. Casper
- Leesa vs. Tuft & Needle
- Leesa vs. Casper vs. Tuft & Needle vs. Saatva
Notice: The product names and logos shown on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners. Sleepopolis is not endorsed or sponsored by Fitbit Inc.
Latest posts by Sleepopolis Team (see all)
- Sweeps Of Your Dreams - April 9, 2018
- What Is Biphasic Sleep and How Might It Benefit You? - March 24, 2018