Are you as excited to get a look at the Kaya mattress as I am? It’s my first time reviewing a Kaya and I’m really interested to check out this hybrid bed in a box mattress. First things first, I have to get it out of the box and decompressed on the frame before sleeping on it.
- Cover – Made of a soft material that gives it a cozy feeling, the cover is also infused with gel to improve temperature regulation and cooling.
- Comfort – 1 inch of high density foam provides contouring like a memory foam but has a quicker response to pressure to avoid feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Compression – 2 inches of memory foam sit beneath the comfort layer to allow the sleeper to sink further into the mattress for pressure relief.
- Transition – 1 inch of poly foam acts as a transition layer from the soft foams on top to the firm support below.
- Support – A 6 inch pocketed coil layer provides bounce and support to the Kaya.
- Base – The is a 1 inch high density poly foam layer at the base of the mattress that the pocketed coil system pushes off of.
- Soft Mattress – The comfort layer and memory foam combine to provide a soft feel to the mattress that should be great for side sleepers.
- Built to Last – The high density foam and coil system used in the construction are durable materials and the 20 year warranty is one of the best in the market
- Sinkage – I definitely feel like I’m sinking into the Kaya more than sitting on top of it. Even so, I found it pretty easy to adjust my position.
That’s it for now, stay on the lookout for my upcoming review!
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Labor Day Mattress Sale 2018 - August 14, 2018
- Thermoregulation During Sleep: How Room and Body Temperature Affects Your Rest Quality - August 8, 2018