I’m going to be doing a review of the Lull, which is a bed in a box mattress that uses a memory foam comfort layer to provide pressure relief. It’s going to be my first experience with a Lull mattress, so I’m excited to jump in. First things first, I have to get the mattress set up.
- Memory Foam – The comfort layer of the Lull consists of 1.5 inches of memory foam which provides some immediate pressure relief by allowing the sleeper to sink into the mattress a bit.
- Balanced Feel – The foam layer beneath the comfort layer is a little firmer than the memory foam and has some bounce to it. This helps to give the mattress a medium firmness and keeps the sleeper from feeling stuck, which can be a problem with some memory foam mattresses.
- Value – The Lull is a well constructed and comfortable mattress for a low price.
That’s it for now, be sure to stay on the lookout for my upcoming full review!
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Lucid Dreaming: Benefits, Tips, and What the Science Says - June 21, 2018
- Unboxing the Tranquillium Mattress - June 6, 2018