I’m going to be doing a review of the Lull, which is a bed in a box mattress that uses a memory foam comfort layer to provide pressure relief. It’s going to be my first experience with a Lull mattress, so I’m excited to jump in. First things first, I have to get the mattress set up.
- Memory Foam – The comfort layer of the Lull consists of 1.5 inches of memory foam which provides some immediate pressure relief by allowing the sleeper to sink into the mattress a bit.
- Balanced Feel – The foam layer beneath the comfort layer is a little firmer than the memory foam and has some bounce to it. This helps to give the mattress a medium firmness and keeps the sleeper from feeling stuck, which can be a problem with some memory foam mattresses.
- Value – The Lull is a well constructed and comfortable mattress for a low price.
That’s it for now, be sure to stay on the lookout for my upcoming full review!
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Dreamfoam Mattress Giveaway! - December 25, 2020
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Saatva Mattress Giveaway! - December 24, 2020