I’m here to unbox the Zotto mattress! It’s a memory foam mattress standing 10 inches in height and aims to help regulate temperatures to help sleep cool. This is going to be my first look at the Zotto, so I’m excited to learn more about the mattress and get a sense of the feel so it’s time to get it set up on the frame.
- Cover – Polyester/Rayon blend that is removable and machine washable
- Comfort – 2 inches of gel infused memory foam to provide pressure relief and draw heat away from the sleeper
- Contour – 2 inches of memory foam, allowing the sleeper to sink into the mattress and providing classic memory foam feel
- Transition – 2 inches of Springtex foam. Pretty soft for pressure relief but with a quick response to pressure to avoid stuck feeling.
- Base – 4 inches of high density poly foam. Firm layer that support the layers above it as well as acts as the foundation for the Zotto.
- Memory Foam – With 4 inches of memory foam on top of the Zotto, it definitely provides the classic contouring memory foam feel.
- Gel Infusion – Zotto has a focus on temperature regulation with the gel infusion in the top layer
- Great for Side Sleepers – The Zotto allows the sleeper to sink in, which is great for side sleepers that often like soft mattress for improved pressure relief.
That’s it for now. stay on the lookout for my upcoming full review!
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Circadian Sleep: What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Get More of It - July 17, 2018
- The Cities That Never Sleep - July 17, 2018