I’m here to unbox the Zotto mattress! It’s a memory foam mattress standing 10 inches in height and aims to help regulate temperatures to help sleep cool. This is going to be my first look at the Zotto, so I’m excited to learn more about the mattress and get a sense of the feel so it’s time to get it set up on the frame.
- Cover – Polyester/Rayon blend that is removable and machine washable
- Comfort – 2 inches of gel infused memory foam to provide pressure relief and draw heat away from the sleeper
- Contour – 2 inches of memory foam, allowing the sleeper to sink into the mattress and providing classic memory foam feel
- Transition – 2 inches of Springtex foam. Pretty soft for pressure relief but with a quick response to pressure to avoid stuck feeling.
- Base – 4 inches of high density poly foam. Firm layer that support the layers above it as well as acts as the foundation for the Zotto.
- Memory Foam – With 4 inches of memory foam on top of the Zotto, it definitely provides the classic contouring memory foam feel.
- Gel Infusion – Zotto has a focus on temperature regulation with the gel infusion in the top layer
- Great for Side Sleepers – The Zotto allows the sleeper to sink in, which is great for side sleepers that often like soft mattress for improved pressure relief.
That’s it for now. stay on the lookout for my upcoming full review!
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.