Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- Questionable Study Suggests Melatonin May Be Harmful to the Gut — But Is It True?
- What You Need to Know About the Growing Link Between Sleep Medications and Dementia
- Why More Mattress Brands Are Going Fiberglass Free
- The Weird Way Work Boredom Can Affect Your Sleep
- Daylight Saving Time is Coming, Could it Be Our Last?
- Daylight vs. Standard: A Debate That Could Stall the ‘Sunshine Protection Act’
- Fascinating New Evidence of What Our Brains Do While We Sleep
- All You Ever Wanted to Know About Dreams and the Growing Number of Dream Apps
The Sleepopolis team is a group of sleep enthusiasts that will bring you the latest reviews, news, and analysis on all things sleep. Originally Sleepopolis started with mattress reviews, but we have big plans to expand going forward! We’re so grateful to you (our readers) for taking the time to appreciate our hard work, and we hope that we repay you by helping you best tackle the most important (and often least thought-about) 8 hours of the day.