GhostBed has just come out with their second mattress offering, the GhostBed Luxe. It’s a bed in a box mattress that aims at providing a cooler sleep environment. I’m excited to get my first look at the mattress but first I had to set it up.
- Sleeps Cool: The materials used throughout the Luxe have temperature regulation and cooling properties. The phase change material in the cover causes it to feel cool to the touch.
- Pressure Relief: The quilted cover and gel memory foam comfort layer allow the sleeper to sink into the mattress for pressure relief. This should be a good fit for side sleepers who need to be careful of pressure points at the hips and shoulders.
- Durable: The Luxe has a sturdy construction that doesn’t collapse under pressure like some foam mattresses. The quality materials used by GhostBed in the construction of the luxe give the structure durability.
That’s it for now, stay on the lookout for my full review!
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Dreamfoam Mattress Giveaway! - December 25, 2020
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Saatva Mattress Giveaway! - December 24, 2020