After nearly a year on the market, Nest Bedding has decided to take their Love Bed and completely revamp it. As a big fan of Nest’s product line, I’m excited to see how the new Love Bed stacks up against the original model. Additionally, as the name states this mattress is designed to help spice things up in the bedroom.
Over the past couple of weeks, Nest has decided to revamp not only the Love Bed but the Alexander hybrid and Alexander Signature select as well. An updated review for the Alexander Signature has already been completed and the hybrid is soon to follow.
Watch my updated unboxing of the Nest Bedding Love Bed below.
My Initial Thoughts
After sleeping on the newly re-designed Love Bed for a few nights, here are my initial thoughts:
- Medium to Very Slight Firm Feel – the newly revamped Love Bed is slightly firmer than the original model, coming in at a 6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale (10 being the most firm). The original Love Bed was closer to a 6 out of 10. Additionally, the new Love Bed is available in both medium and luxury firm with the updates made. The luxury firm Love Bed is between an 8-8.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
- Good bounce & minimal motion transfer – once again, the Love Bed has a good level of bounce, which helps to improve amorous activities. Bounce on the new Love Bed is similar to the original Love Bed, however I do feel like the bounce, support, and push-back is now more consistent for a wider variety of body types and weights.
- Quick response time – one of the biggest selling points of the original Love Bed design was the 3″ of latex foam, which was highly responsive. The new Energex foam has an equally quick level of response and feels very similar to the latex foam, just with more support.
- Great value – priced at $799 for a Queen, the Love Bed is a great value for the money.
Be sure to check back later this week, I’ll have the full Love Bed mattress review updated.
For more info on the Love Bed visit NestBedding.com.
Latest posts by Sleepopolis Team (see all)
- Sweeps Of Your Dreams - April 9, 2018
- What Is Biphasic Sleep and How Might It Benefit You? - March 24, 2018