Have you been on the lookout for the newest up and coming mattress? Say hello to the Sapira mattress!
Sapira is sister company to the well known, Leesa mattress, which has been one of the most popular and highest performing online mattresses since launching in late 2014. The Sapira is billed to be the ultimate in mattress luxury, with no expenses spared in terms of material quality, construction, and overall performance.
Want to skip the intro? Click here to read my full Sapira mattress review
My Initial Thoughts
- Medium firm to slightly firm feel – the Sapira mattress lands closer to a medium firm feel, coming in at a 6.5-7 out of 10, where 10 is the most firm. Although the mattress does contain a slightly firmer feel, the Sapira was designed with intentions of filling the needs of a wide array of sleepers.
- Excellent edge support – the edge support within this mattress was nothing shy of impressive. Whether I was sleeping near the edge or sitting directly on it, the Sapira offers easily the highest performing edge support of any mattress I’ve tested to date.
- Very good bounce – as a hybrid mattress, this was somewhat expected. This added level of bounce makes amorous activities much more enjoyable (especially when combined with great edge support). Additionally, ease of movement in and out of bed goes hand-in-hand with bounce. Therefore, those who struggle to get in and out of bed should have little to no trouble with the Sapira.
- Balanced levels of sinkage and hug – typically, sinkage on a slightly firmer mattress is minimal. While it certainly is less than many mattresses in the 5-6 firmness range, it does a nice job of avoiding the floating feeling that often comes with medium firm / slightly firm mattresses. Even at 140 pounds it allowed enough sinkage to provide a nice level of pressure relief in all sleeping positions.
- Impressive cooling – the combination of the pocketed coils, performance poly foam, and thin cover make for a cool sleeping surface. During my sleep test on the Sapira I did not notice any hot spots or heat build up between myself and the mattress.
Be sure to check out my full Sapira mattress review here.
If you’d like to look into the Sapira mattress a little deeper, visit SapiraSleep.com.
Latest posts by Sleepopolis Team (see all)
- Tomorrow Sleep Complete Set Giveaway – 25 Days of Giving - December 2, 2017
- Voila Mattress Giveaway - June 26, 2017