Hey there Sleepopolis readers, Leesa has recently updated the materials they use in the comfort layer of the mattress. To stay up to date I’m going to be updating my existing review of their flagship mattress. Just like the original, the new Leesa is a bed in a box, so the first step in the review is to unbox it and let it decompress before giving it the full Sleepopolis review!
- The new LSA200 foam that replaces the Aveena foam in the comfort layer is a nice latex alternative foam
- The Leesa provides a nice balanced foam feel
- This mattress has some nice bounce to it.
That’s it for now, check back in a few days to see my full review of the updated Leesa mattress! Remember you can always find all of our reviews here and on YouTube. Also be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you never miss any of our reviews, blog posts or giveaway announcements!
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Dreamfoam Mattress Giveaway! - December 25, 2020
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Saatva Mattress Giveaway! - December 24, 2020