I’m excited to get my first look at GhostBed! GhostBed started in 2015 and is a part of Nature Sleep, a veteran in the mattress world. I was interested to see how they used their experience to craft this all foam, bed in a box mattress.
- Sleeps Cool – The aerated latex top layer and the gel memory foam combine to defend against sleeping too hot.
- Medium Firmness – The GhostBed has a good mix of support and pressure relief to provide a medium firmness level. The feel of the mattress should appeal to a wide array of sleeping positions and preferences.
- Bounce – The latex top layer is soft to provide pressure relief, but has a quick response to pressure to give the GhostBed some bounce, which will keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
As always, if you have any questions about the GhostBed mattress or the review itself, please leave a note below.
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Best Comforters - October 12, 2019
- Interview with Nolah Mattress Founder Daniel Galle - August 29, 2019