Sleepopolis has been a big fan of the Alexander since it first launched. A high quality memory foam mattress at a reasonable price, what’s not to like? Nest Bedding, as always, has continued to update and improve their mattress line (the Love and Sleep launched this year, and keep your eye out for an entirely new luxury mattress coming soon!).
Note: Nest Bedding has a number of stores around the country, with many more coming this year. All Sleepopolis codes are valid in-store as well as online!
Watch my updated unboxing of the Nest Bedding Alexander Signature Select mattress below.
My Initial Thoughts
After my first night of sleeping on the new Alexander mattress, here are my initial thoughts:
- Firmness & Feel – once again, this mattress is offered in 3 different firmness levels. The medium strikes a nice balance along the firmness scale. On a scale of 1-10, where 10 is the most firm, the revamped medium Alexander lands at a 6 out of 10.
- New Look! – the entire Nest Bedding line underwent a total branding update, which extended to all of their mattresses (as well as their website and marketing materials).
- Where does it fit in? – Nest Bedding has a line of great products, with a number of new products available in the last year. The question for the review, in addition to a standard review, is where does the Alexander Signature fit in? Which sleeper should prefer it to other Nest Bedding models?
Check back in about a week for my full updated mattress review of the new Alexander mattress.
For more information on the updated Alexander visit NestBedding.com.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Labor Day Mattress Sale 2018 - August 14, 2018
- Thermoregulation During Sleep: How Room and Body Temperature Affects Your Rest Quality - August 8, 2018