Labor Day is approaching! Normally, it’s a relaxing day off for most Americans – but if you’re a smart mattress shopper like yourself – you know it’s time to get ready for some of the best sales of the year. Both online mattress sales and local mattress stores have promotions running on and around the September 7th holiday weekend.
Below are your Labor Day mattress sales for 2015. We’ll be updating this as new mattress sales go live to keep you up to date on all of the best deals available.
Online Labor Day Mattress Sales
Leesa – Avena + memory foam
- $815 (Queen) when you use this promo code – save $75
Brooklyn Bedding – latex foam
- $712.50 (Queen) when you when use this promo code – save $37.50
Nest Bedding – latex + memory foam
- Love Bed mattress – $749.99 (Queen) when you use promo code “SLEEPOPOLIS” – save $50
- Alexander Mattress – $1,099 (Queen) when you use promo code “ALEXANDER100” – save $100
Amerisleep – memory foam
- All mattresses on sale, price varies based on model
- Save $250 on any mattress when you use promo code “FREESLEEP”
- When you use code “FREESLEEP” you’ll also receive free return shipping if you decide Amerisleep isn’t the right mattress for you
4Sleep – memory foam
Live & Sleep – memory foam
Endy – memory foam
Dreamfoam – various foams
Yogabed – polyfoam + memory foam
- $749 (Queen) when you use promo code “SMR50”– save $50
- Also get 2 free Yogabed foam pillows
Nature’s Sleep – memory foam
- All mattresses on sale, price and discount varies based on model
- Signature Select Contour 8″ mattress – $214.85 (Queen)
- DreamFoam Ultimate Dreams 7″ mattress – $$229 (Queen)
- DreamFoam Ultimiate Dreams 9″ EuroTop mattress – $244.06 (Queen)
- Sleep Master steel frame / boxspring combo – $89.00 (Queen)
- Lucid memory foam 10″ mattress – $289.99 (Queen)
- Up to 50% off all mattress + 40% extra off (varies by brand, model, and style)
In-Store Labor Day Mattress Sales
- Up to 50% off every mattress (excludes Tempur-pedic)
- Save $300 on Ortho-posture Firm Euro Top
- Save $600 on Sealy premium plush
- Free boxspring with any Serta mattress.
- 0% APR for 72 months
- Door Buster: $8.99 memory foam pillows (limit 2, save $21)
- Door Buster: $188.99 Twin, Full, or Queen pillow top mattress
- Many other models on sale
- Good sale prices across the board
- $147-$1400 after sale price for most mattresses with high percentage discounts
Be Informed – Labor Day sales are a great way to save a lot of money on a new mattress, but not if you’re getting the wrong mattress. Use the Sleepopolis mattress buying guide to discover your desired level of support and comfort before you start shopping. The mattress buying guide will help to make sure you know what features are most important, how to identify your specific needs, and how to find the best mattress for you.
Start Researching Now – Some of the best Labor day mattress deals are released about a week before Labor day. You should definitely researching brands, stores, and mattresses well before that. Having the right direction to search for these deals when they’re released will help you save time and energy looking only for quality and affordable choices.
Don’t Forget About Online – Buying a mattress online can save some of the headaches dealing with salespeople and crowds. Many online “bed-in-a-box” mattress companies offer convenient shipping and a significant cost savings over what you’d typically pay in-store. Buying this way cuts out the middleman, which passes on the savings to you. A typical $1,000 mattress online could range from $2,000-$4,000 in-store due to retail markups and salesmen commissions.
Avoid Going Cheap! – It’s always enticing to buy a 75% off mattress. After all, who doesn’t like getting a great deal? However, most of the time when you purchase a mattress like this you are sacrificing quality for a cheap price. You should consider additional factors like warranty, trial period, brand reputation, and build quality before you purchase. At the end of the day it’s important to remember that you are likely to be sleeping on this mattress for years. So that $200 mattress may cost you a lot more in sleepless nights, pain, and frustration. Don’t skimp, buy a quality mattress.
Latest posts by Sleepopolis Team (see all)
- Which States Sleep The Most Uncomfortably In Summer? - June 4, 2018
- Sweeps Of Your Dreams - April 9, 2018