As Labor Day approaches, you might be scoping out some sales on big-ticket items, such as clothing, appliances, tech, or mattresses. However, there are plenty of sales on smaller items, too, including bedding and sleep accessories.
I’ve rounded up some of the best sales out there on pillows, sheets, weighted blankets, and more, so keep on reading to see the best bedding and sleep accessory sales of 2022!
2022 Labor Day Bedding and Sleep Accessory Sales
- Brooklyn Bedding – 25 percent off everything with code LABORDAY25
- Bear – 30 percent off everything with code LD30
- Nolah – $100 off bamboo sheets and weighted blankets, and other accessories sales
- Layla – BOGO free pillows and other accessories sales
- Cozy Earth – 20 to 25 percent off sitewide
- Saatva – Save on bedding bundles
- Sleep Number – 20 percent off all bedding, plus BOGO deals
- Leesa – 10 percent off all bedding
- Avocado – 10 percent off all bedding with code LABORDAY
Brooklyn Bedding – 25 Percent Off Everything
Brooklyn Bedding is one of our favorite brands here at Sleepopolis if you’re looking for an affordable, but high-quality product. They own their own factory in Arizona, where all their mattresses are built, but Brooklyn Bedding also makes a variety of bedding and accessory products — all of which are 25 percent off this Labor Day.
Here’s some products I’d recommend checking out:
- Brooklyn Bedding Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper — This simple yet effective topper is made from gel-infused memory foam and available in two different thicknesses. Read my Brooklyn Bedding Gel Swirl Memory Foam mattress topper review for more.
- Brooklyn Bedding Bamboo Cotton Sheets — Made from a blend of cotton and bamboo-derived rayon, these sheets are smooth, crisp, and breathable. Read my full Brooklyn Bedding Bamboo Cotton sheets review to learn more.
- Brooklyn Bedding Luxury Cooling Pillow — This pillow has a cotton-polyester blend cover and an open-cell memory foam core with ventilation holes, graphite, and copper infusions, all of which keep it sleeping cool. Read our Brooklyn Bedding Luxury Cooling pillow review for more.
- Brooklyn Bedding Talalay Latex Pillow — Made with a soft, organic cotton cover and a Talalay latex core, this pillow is cooling, bouncy, and comfortable in all sleeping positions. For more information, read my Brooklyn Bedding Talalay Latex pillow review.
Bear – 30 Percent Off Everything
Bear is all about creating sleep products that offer optimal rest and recovery for athletes and this Labor Day, they’re running a 30 percent off sitewide sale. If you buy a mattress, they’re including a free accessories bundle, but you can also buy bedding and accessory items a la carte, at 30 percent off.
Here’s a few products I’d recommend adding to your cart:
- Bear Contour Pillow — The Bear Contour pillow is an ergonomic pillow designed to help back and side sleepers achieve proper neck support. Plus, it has a cooling cover. Read our Bear Contour pillow review to learn more.
- Bear Weighted Blanket — The Bear weighted blanket is made with a microfiber cover with a velvety-soft feel and filled with glass beads. It weighs 15 pounds and comes in three different colors. See our Bear weighted blanket review for more details.
- Bear Sheets — Bear’s sheets are made from a blend of cotton and Celliant-infused polyester. Celliant is also used in Bear’s mattresses and the brand says it aids in athletic recovery. These sheets have a soft, smooth feel and are cooling. Read our Bear sheets review for more.
Nolah – $100 Off Bamboo Sheets and Weighted Blanket, And Other Accessories Sales
Nolah is another brand that excels not just in mattresses, but also bedding and accessories. I’ve tested quite a few of their products and generally find them to be great quality. If a Nolah product has caught your eye, it’s your lucky day! They are running quite a few different sales for Labor Day, including:
- Up to $400 off adjustable bases
- Up to $100 platform bases
- Up to $100 off bamboo sheet set
- Up to $50 off mattress topper
- Up to $30 off mattress protector
- Up to $20 off 2-pack Nolah Squishy pillows
With all those sales, here’s a few products I’d recommend checking out:
- Nolah AirFiber Pillow — A down-alternative pillow that’s ultra-cooling and comfortable for stomach sleepers. For more information, read my full Nolah AirFiber pillow review.
- Nolah Bamboo Sheets — Soft and cooling sheets made from bamboo viscose. To learn more, read my Nolah Bamboo sheets review.
- Nolah Squishy Pillow — Supportive and buoyant shredded memory foam pillow that provides excellent spinal alignment to side sleepers. Read my full Nolah Squishy pillow review to learn more.
Layla – BOGO Free Pillows and Other Accessories Sales
You might know Layla from their flippable mattresses — great for sleepers who don’t know which firmness level they prefer — but their bedding and accessories are definitely worth checking out, as well. This Labor Day, the brand is offering accessories bundles and running several deals, including:
- Buy one, get one free on Memory Foam and Kapok pillows
- $300–$600 off adjustable bases
- $120 off down-alternative comforters
- $110 off weighted blankets and mattress toppers
- $100 off bamboo sheets
- $65 off mattress protectors
- $45 off metal platform bases
- $25 off platform beds, mattress foundations, bed frames, and pet beds
Here’s the products I’d recommend taking a look at:
- Layla Weighted Blanket — This two-sided blanket is made with soft, minky polyester on one side and smooth 300-thread count cotton on the other. Plus, it’s machine washable. Learn more in my Layla weighted blanket review.
- Layla Mattress Topper — A copper-infused memory foam topper with a soft, washable cover that features straps to secure the topper to the mattress. Read more in my Layla mattress topper review.
- Layla Bamboo Sheets — Soft, silky, and cooling bamboo sheets with an elegant look. Read our Layla Bamboo sheets review to learn more.
- Layla Kapok Pillow — Firm, supportive pillow filled with a mix of shredded memory foam and cotton-like fiber kapok. Great for side sleepers! Head over to my Layla Kapok pillow review to learn more.
Cozy Earth – 20 to 25 Percent Off Sitewide
Cozy Earth makes a variety of home products, including sheets, towels, and pajamas, from soft bamboo viscose. I’m personally a big fan of their products — and so is Oprah, who has put several of Cozy Earth’s products on her list of favorite things. This Labor Day, Cozy Earth is offering between 20 and 25 percent off sitewide, so now is the perfect time to splurge on some cozy bamboo products.
Check out these great products from Cozy Earth:
- Cozy Earth Long Sleeve Bamboo Pajamas — Ultra-soft, breathable, and cooling bamboo pajamas in a classic style. Read my full Cozy Earth Bamboo pajamas review to learn more.
- Cozy Earth Bamboo Sheet Set — Silky, soft, and cooling bamboo sheets that give your bed a supremely luxurious feel. Review coming soon!
Saatva – Save On Bedding Bundles
Saatva is a brand that’s all about delivering luxury, high-quality sleep products. Even buying a product from Saatva has a touch of luxury — all their bedding and accessories come beautifully packaged and they offer complimentary white glove delivery with their mattresses. Saatva is offering deals on several bedding bundles this Labor Day, including:
- Save $40 on sateen sheet set and latex pillows bundle
- Save $40 on sateen sheet set and memory foam pillows bundle
- Save $40 on sateen sheet set, latex pillows, and mattress pad bundle
Here’s some of my favorite Saatva products:
- Saatva All-Year Down-Alternative Comforter — Down-alternative comforter with 100 percent cotton shell that maintains a cool temperature. Read our Saatva All-Year Down-Alternative Comforter review to learn more.
- Saatva Graphite Mattress Topper — Graphite-infused memory foam draws heat away from the body in this pressure-relieving mattress topper. Learn more in my Saatva Graphite mattress topper review.
- Saatva Organic Sateen Sheets — 100 percent organic cotton sheets with a 300-thread count in a sateen weave. These sheets have a luxurious, silky feel with a lustrous sheen. Keep on reading in our Saatva Organic Sateen sheets review.
- Saatva Latex Pillow — This pillow has a pillow-within-a-pillow design, with an outer pillow filled with down-alternative fiber and an inner pillow filled with shredded latex, giving it a fluffy yet supportive feel. Read my full Saatva Latex pillow review to learn more.
Sleep Number – 20 Percent Off All Bedding, Plus BOGO Deals
Sleep Number is best known for their Smart Beds that can be adjusted to your perfect “sleep number,” but they offer quite a few bedding and accessory products, as well. If you’re looking to shop their sale this Labor Day, here are the deals to look out for:
- 20 percent off all bedding
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off all sheets
- Buy one, get one free PlushComfort pillow
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off all pillows
- 30 percent off all upholstered beds and headboards
Check out these bedding and accessory products from Sleep Number:
- Sleep Number Essential Down-Alternative Comforter — Comforter filled with polyester down-alternative and a 100 percent cotton percale cover. Learn more in our Sleep Number Essential Down-Alternative Comforter review.
- Sleep Number True Temp Sheets — Cooling sheets made from a blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex. These sheets feature an ultra-secure fitted sheet, with durable elastic and SmartFit straps. Read our Sleep Number True Temp sheets review to learn more.
- Sleep Number True Temp Pillow — A great pillow for hot sleepers featuring a cool-to-the-touch cover and memory foam core. To learn more, see our Sleep Number True Temp pillow review.
Leesa – 10 Percent Off All Bedding
Leesa is a great brand for all things sleep: mattresses, pillows, sheets, mattress toppers, and more! They’ve truly got it all. For this Labor Day, Leesa is offering 10 percent off all their bedding products.
Here’s some products I’d recommend checking out:
- Leesa Hybrid Pillow — Hybrid pillow with an adjustable design, made with a down-alternative side, a ventilated gel side, and inner pillow between those two layers. Learn more in our Leesa Hybrid pillow review.
- Leesa Premium Foam Pillow — This foam pillow from Leesa has a latex-like feel — bouncy and responsive. It’s great for back sleepers, with a medium firmness and loft. Keep on reading in my Leesa Premium Foam pillow review.
Avocado – 10 Percent Off Bedding With Code LABORDAY
If you keep an eye peeled for organic and natural products when shopping, then Avocado may be right up your alley. The brand is dedicated to creating quality sleep products that are natural and safe. This Labor Day, Avocado is offering 10 percent off all bedding, pillows, toppers, and more with the code LABORDAY.
Take a look at these great products from Avocado:
- Avocado Organic Latex Mattress Topper — Latex mattress topper available in two firmness levels that’s comfortable for back sleepers. Learn more in my Avocado Organic Latex mattress topper review.
- Avocado Green Pillow — Filled with a mix of 100 percent Dunlop latex and Kapok fibers, with an organic cotton cover. This pillow is a great choice for combo sleepers. Keep on reading in our Avocado Green pillow review.
Whew, folks. That’s a lot of deals! I hope you found some good sales if you are on the hunt for sleep accessories and bedding this Labor Day. And if you’re in the market for a new mattress, don’t forget to take a look at our favorite Labor Day mattress sales.