Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- New Report Shows Gen Z Has More Serious Sleep Issues Than Millennials
- Why Are Some Women Waking Up at 3:29 a.m. Every Night?
- There’s a Theory That Children Sleeping With Night Lights Will Develop Myopia — Experts Set Things Straight
- How the Term “Revenge Bedtime Procrastination” Took TikTok By Storm
- The Surprising Link Between How Long You Sleep and Your Risk For Developing Diabetes
- Late Nights Are Linked to Premature Deaths… If You Do This
- Teenagers With Sleep Disorders Are More Likely to Have Suicidal Thoughts: New Study
- What Is “Sleep Grounding,” the New Earthy Trend on TikTok?
- There’s a New “Drowsy Driving” Test — Will Driving While Tired Soon Be a Crime?
- Everything to Know About SleepSync, a New App Designed to Help Shift Workers Catch More Zs
- Why I’m Staying Sleep Divorced (At Least for Now)
- Lawsuit Alleges Zarbee’s Kids Melatonin Contains Higher Doses Than Claims
- High-Tech Mattress Company Bryte Raises $20M In Tempur Sealy-Led Round
- Rethink Your Kid’s Lullabye Music by Adding Some Billie Eilish or Hip-Hop
- Stomach Sleepers Take Note: Viral TikTok Video Shows How Not to Sleep
- All the Conflicting Information About Melatonin and Kids
- Can This Viral TikTok Sleep Hack Really Lull You To Sleep?
- Studies Connect the Dots Between COVID and Insomnia
- The Pandemic Made Sleep Divorces Common. For Some, it’s Time To Get Back Together.
- Scientists Hopeful They Have Unlocked Deep Sleep Mystery