Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- Superstar Soccer Player Erling Haaland Is a Huge Fan of This Controversial Sleep Hack
- Study Shows One Sleep Chronotype May Actually Earn Less at Work: Here’s What to Know
- The CDC Draws a Direct Link Between Screen Time and Teenagers’ Poor Sleep
- The Secret to Being More Productive at Work? It Starts With Improving Your Sleep￼￼
- We Know Weighted Blankets May Not Be Safe For Babies, But What About Children With ADHD?
- ASMR Video Creators Claim They Can Put You to Sleep In Less Than 10 Minutes, But What Do Experts Say?
- This One Bad Habit Can Reduce Your Workplace Productivity by 40 Percent
- TikTok Claims Sleeping With a Pillow Between Your Legs Will Make You Taller: Expert Weighs In
- Is Sleeping Naked During a Heat Wave Really a Good Idea?
- Sleep Hypnosis Videos Are Super Popular on TikTok Right Now, But Do They Work?
- What’s Behind the Viral Video Claiming Less Than 6 Hours of Sleep Is “Suicide”?
- The Girls on TikTok Are Proud to Be “Bed People” — Here’s What That Means
- What Experts Say About the “Bed Rotting” Trend and Its Claims to Boost Mental Health