Dreamfoam is a family owned company that was started in 2010 and I’m looking forward to reviewing their Arctic Dreams mattress. It is a straightforward construction with an emphasis on sleeping cool. It’s a bed in a box mattress, so before I take a look at the Arctic Dreams I need to get it set up on the bed frame.
- Sleeps cool: The Arctic Dreams has a breathable cover and a latex-like comfort layer which combine to do a good job of creating a cool sleeping environment.
- Bounce: The latex-like comfort layer has a quick response to pressure, which gives the mattress some bounce. This will keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Value: It may not have all the bells and whistles of some luxury mattresses, but it is a value buy at a lower price.
That’s it for now, stay on the lookout for my upcoming review!
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Lucid Dreaming: Benefits, Tips, and What the Science Says - June 21, 2018
- Unboxing the Tranquillium Mattress - June 6, 2018