Dreamfoam is a family owned company that was started in 2010 and I’m looking forward to reviewing their Arctic Dreams mattress. It is a straightforward construction with an emphasis on sleeping cool. It’s a bed in a box mattress, so before I take a look at the Arctic Dreams I need to get it set up on the bed frame.
- Sleeps cool: The Arctic Dreams has a breathable cover and a latex-like comfort layer which combine to do a good job of creating a cool sleeping environment.
- Bounce: The latex-like comfort layer has a quick response to pressure, which gives the mattress some bounce. This will keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Value: It may not have all the bells and whistles of some luxury mattresses, but it is a value buy at a lower price.
That’s it for now, stay on the lookout for my upcoming review!
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Dreamfoam Mattress Giveaway! - December 25, 2020
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Saatva Mattress Giveaway! - December 24, 2020