Labor Day is one of the best times of year to improve your bedroom setup! With dozens of great sales and deals going on this weekend, we’ve rounded up the best so you don’t have to search the internet far and wide to save big on bedroom upgrades.
- The Deal – Save 15% on your mattress before 9/2 with code LABORDAY15
- Helpful Links – You can learn about the entire line in my full Casper mattress comparison as well as check out our reviews of their sheets and pillows before heading over to their site.
- The Goods – Casper hags five great mattress options for your sleeping pleasure. The Essential is their value model and has a bit of a firmer feel that I like for back and stomach sleepers. The flagship Casper mattress has a medium firmness for a nice mix of support and pressure relief in multiple positions. Finally, the Wave is the Luxury model in the line, and features an ultra plush feel that’s great for side sleepers. The Casper and Wave also come in hybrid versions which have similar firmness levels, but use coils for support to provide a bit of bounce.
- The Deal – Save $125 and get 2 free pillows with your purchase of a mattress between 8/21 and 9/2. There are also deals on other Layla products such as sheets, toppers and weighted blankets.
- Helpful Links – Read the reviews of the mattress, pillow, sheets and mattress topper before clicking here to head to Layla.
- The Goods – The Layla is an all foam option that gives sleepers the option of either a firm or soft feel, depending on which side you face up. The firm side is a bit better for the back sleepers of the world, while the plush feel is a great option for side sleepers. Regardless of which side you have up, the Layla uses copper infused memory foam that provides the contouring pressure relief you expect out of memory foam, while the copper infusion provides some cooling relief.
- The Deal – From now until 9/30 you can save up to $200 and get 2 free pillows when you purchase a Helix mattress.
- Helpful Links – Read my reviews of the standard Helix line as well as their Helix Luxe counterparts before and then learn more at their site.
- The Goods – Helix has a line of hybrid mattresses, mixing foam and coil layers, to find the perfect feel for a variety of sleeping positions. By offering different firmness levels and materials, Helix provides the ability to zero in on the right feel for your preferences. The Luxe line also provides a luxurious feel with a more solid build.
- The Deal – From 8/26 – 9/13 you can save $300 on your purchase of a WinkBed mattress.
- Helpful Links – Learn more about great mattresses like the WinkBed, WinkBed Plus, WinkBed EcoCloud and WinkBed MemoryLux in their full reviews before you buy from WinkBed.
- The Goods – The WinkBed is a bed in a box hybrid that provides sleepers with a classic pillow top innerspring mattress feel. There is strong support from the pocketed coils while the pillow top layer provides some nice pressure relief. They’ve also recently expanded their line to include the MemoryLux for those that would like to sink into bed, and the EcoCloud for those that want a bouncier bed that uses more natural materials.
- The Deal – 20% off your entire purchase plus two free cloud pillows when you buy any mattress when you use the code 20 LD.
- Helpful Links – Here at Sleepopolis we have reviews of the Bear, Bear Hybrid and Bear Pillow available for your reading pleasure. You can also skip them and head straight to Bear.
- The Goods – The Bear mattress is a great choice for those looking for a firmer feel from their all foam mattress. It uses memory foam for comfort, while still having enough support support the hips for spinal alignment. Those looking for a plush feel may prefer the Bear Hybrid, which allows side sleepers the ability to sink into bed for pressure relief. Either way Bear mattresses are a great choice for those looking to recover with a restful night of sleep.
- The Deal – Save $135 on the Nolah Original or $320 on the Nolah Signature, either way you’ll also get two free AirFiber pillows.
- Helpful Links – Learn more in our reviews of the Nolah Original, Signature and pillows before purchasing from Nolah.
- The Goods – Nolah mattresses use their proprietary material AirFoam to give sleepers gentle pressure relief. It’s a super soft foam that feels a bit like memory foam, but is more breathable, helping people sleep cooler through the night. I think both the Nolah Original and Signature are great choices for those looking for a soft mattress, the choice really comes down to how much you want to sink into bed.
- The Deal – Take $200 off until 9/30 with code LABORDAY200.
- Helpful Links – Read the Sleepopolis reviews of the Birch mattress, pillow and topper before heading to their site.
- The Goods – For those that are looking for a mattress using natural materials, the Birch may be the one for you. It uses an organic cotton cover as well as a latex comfort layer to avoid the use of chemical based foams in its structure. The Birch uses a hybrid build of pocketed coils and latex foam, making it a bouncy and supportive bed.
- The Deal – Save 25% off sitewide between 8/28 – 9/2.
- Helpful Links – We have a ton of Brooklyn Bedding reviews at Sleepopolis you can search but start with the Signature, Aurora and Titan mattresses before going to their site.
- The Goods – Brooklyn bedding has a huge selection of mattresses, so you’re sure to find something to your liking. The Signature features a supportive hybrid build that has a classic feel to it, while the Aurora was designed specifically to help you sleep cool through the whole night. There are also models designed with natural materials, designed for heavier folks or athletes and the list goes on.
- The Deal – Save $200 on the all foam Leesa or $250 on the Leesa Hybrid between 8/29 – 9/9.
- Helpful Links – Read my reviews of the Leesa, Leesa Hybrid or comparison of the two before heading to Leesa.
- The Goods – Leesa has two mattress models, the all foam Leesa as well as the Leesa Hybrid, which uses a mixture of foam and coil layers. The Leesa uses a latex like comfort layer over memory foam construction to provide pressure relief without the feeling of being stuck in bed. This structure also helps to defend against the heat trap that memory foam can be known for. The Leesa Hybrid uses a similar construction but with coil support, adding a bit of bounce to the structure as well as some nice edge support, making it a nice choice for couples.
- The Deal – Save $200 on your purchase of a DreamCloud mattress until 9/8.
- Helpful Links – Check out my full review of the DreamCloud before clicking here to go to their site.
- The Goods – The DreamCloud is a bed in a box hybrid that has the sturdy build reminiscent of a traditional innerspring. It uses pocketed coils to help keep spinal alignment while the pillow top section does a great job of pressure relief. Overall I would say the DreamCloud is a great choice combo sleepers looking for firmer support.
- The Deal – If you shop before 9/3 you can save $100 on your purchase of a mattress from Saatva.
- Helpful Links – Read the full reviews of the Saatva, Saatva HD and Solaire mattresses before heading to Saatva to make your purchase.
- The Goods – Saatva is an online mattress retailer but, unlike many beds on the internet, it is a traditional innerspring. The Saatva uses a coil on coil structure to provide bounce and mobility, so you won’t have to worry about feeling stuck in the mattress. Also, the Saatva comes in three different firmness levels, as well as the Saatva HD for heavier folks, so everyone can find the right support level for their sleep preference.
- The Deal – Get one free pillow OR a set of sheets when you buy an Original Purple mattress. You can get two free pillows AND a set of sheets with the purchase of a Purple 2, 3 or 4 mattress before 9/3.
- Helpful Links – Check out my comparison of the Purple mattress line and the reviews for Purple sheets and pillows before heading to Purple.
- The Goods – Purple mattresses have a unique feel that comes from their use of their proprietary material, Hyperelastic-elastic polymer. It’s a bouncy material that does a good job dissipating body heat, helping sleepers stay cool. The polymer is set up in a grid structure that provides a nice mix of support and pressure relief in multiple positions. Overall I would say I like Purple mattresses for combo sleepers looking for some bounce.
- The Deal – Save $300 on your purchase of a Puffy mattress from 8/28 – 9/6
- Helpful Links – Read my reviews of the Puffy and Puffy Lux, then head to the Puffy site.
- The Goods – Both Puffy mattresses provide the soft feel of memory foam, without overheating like many foams can be known to. The Puffy has more of a medium firmness that I like for combo sleepers, while the Puffy Lux has a plusher feel that can help side sleepers avoid the formation of pressure points.
- The Deal – Save up to $100 on your purchase of a mattress from GoodMorning.com
- Helpful Links – We have reviews of the Douglas, Brunswick, Novosbed and Logan & Cove mattresses for you to read before you go to their website.
- The Goods – GoodMorning.com is mattresses have something for everyone. From the soft all foam build of the Douglas, the pressure relief of memory foam with the Novosbed or the firm support of the Logan & Cove.
Tuft & Needle
- The Deal – Save $100 off a Tuft & Needle Mint and up to 40% on sheet sets until 9/9.
- Helpful Links – Full Sleepopolis reviews of the Tuft & Needle and Tuft & Needle Mint mattresses, as well as their sheets and pillow before going to their site to make your purchase.
- The Goods – Tuft & Needle has two great foam mattress options for those looking for a new bed in a box. The Tuft & Needle is a value option with a surprisingly firm feel that I like for back sleepers, while the Mint has a softer feel that provides pressure relief for side sleepers.
- The Deal – $100 off and get two premium pillows when you buy a Nectar mattress before 9/9.
- Helpful Links – Read the full review of the Nectar on Sleepopolis before going to the Nectar site to make your purchase.
- The Goods – For the memory foam lovers out there, the Nectar provides the classic contouring feel you’re looking for. You’ll sink right in for some great pressure relief and the memory does a good job of dampening disturbance, making it a great option for the couples out there.
Loom & Leaf
- The Deal – Save $100 on your purchase of a Loom & Leaf mattress before 9/3.
- Helpful Links – Read the full Loom & Leaf review before purchasing your new mattress.
- The Goods – The Loom & Leaf uses memory foam to provide comfort with a gel infusion to defend against the heat trap that memory foams are often known for. There is also an organic cotton cover that gives the Loom & Leaf a nice cozy feeling.
- The Deal – Use code SLEEPOPOLIS to save $175 on an Avocado mattress. You can also get two free pillows with the purchase of a mattress with code 2FREEPILLOWS and $150 off a bed frame with a mattress purchase with code BED150.
- Helpful Links – We have reviews of the Avocado Green mattress and pillow for your reading pleasure or you can go straight to Avocado.
- The Goods – The Avocado uses a combination of latex and pocketed coils for a supportive and bouncy feel. Latex is an organic materials and the Avocado pairs it with organic cotton for a more natural sleep environment. Latex also does a good job of dissipating body heat, helping it to sleep cooler than other types of foam.
- The Deal – Save $200 when you purchase an Awara mattress before 9/9.
- Helpful Links – Read my full Awara review before heading to going to their site.
- The Goods – The Awara is a super supportive latex hybrid that I really like for stomach sleepers. It’s bounce gives it great mobility, allowing sleepers to change position without feeling trapped in the layers of the mattress.
- The Deal – Save $1,200 off all organic latex mattresses and get free certified organic cotton sheet set along with a free certified organic mattress protector with every mattress purchase when you use the code SLEEPORGANIC before 9/12
- Helpful Links – Read my review of the PlushBed Botanical Bliss mattress before going to their site.
- The Goods – The Botanical Bliss is a natural latex mattress that gives sleepers the ability to adjust the firmness level to find the right amount of support for their personal sleep style.
- The Deal – Save $100 on your purchase of a Zenhaven mattress before 9/3.
- Helpful Links – Read the full Zenhaven review before purchasing your new mattress.
- The Goods – The Zenhaven uses a combination of latex layers and an organic cotton cover for a natural and supportive build. The Zenhaven is also flippable mattress, providing either a medium or firm feel, depending on which side is up.
- The Deal – Save up to $200 on a mattress and get two free pillows with your purchase.
- Helpful Links – I’ve reviewed the GhostBed, GhostBed Flex and GhostBed Luxe so you can study up before making your purchase on their site.
- The Goods – Ghostbed offers a range of mattresses including the original, which is a great value with a medium firmness. You could also go with more of a luxury option such as the Flex, which has great bounce for combo sleepers, or the Luxe which was specifically designed to sleep cool.
- The Deal – Save $300 on any size Big Fig mattress during their Labor Day sale.
- Helpful Links – Read the full Sleepopolis review of the Big Fig before heading to make your purchase on the Big Fig site.
- The Goods – The Big Fig is a traditional innerspring with an exceptionally sturdy build that was designed with the sleep needs of heavy folks in mind.
- The Deal – Save $100 off the Love & Sleep with code NEST100 or $200 off other great Nest mattresses with the code SUMNITEZZZ.
- Helpful Links – Read our reviews of the Love & Sleep, Alexander Signature, Alexander Hybrid and Hybrid Latex to learn more about the Nest mattress line.
- The Goods – Nest has a wide variety of mattress types, meaning you should be able to find something for your specific sleep style. If you’re a memory foam lover you could check out the Alexander Signature, which allows sleepers to sink in for pressure relief. For those looking for a bed made with natural materials, the hybrid latex could be the way to go.
- The Deal – Save up to $400 on a Brentwood mattress as well as 20% off of pet beds.
- Helpful Links – The full Sleepopolis review of the Brentwood Cedar as well as a link to Brentwood’s site.
- The Goods – The Brentwood Cedar offers plush comfort from a hybrid mattress made with natural latex and an organic cotton cover.
- The Deal – From 8/26 – 9/9 you can save $200 on your purchase of an Amerisleep mattress when you use the code LD200. You can also save 25% on accessories with the code LD25.
- Helpful Links – Read up on the whole Amerisleep line before heading to their site to learn more.
- The Goods – The Amerisleep line has five mattresses, ranging in firmness from the supportive AS1 to the super plush AS5. Regardless of the model, all Amerisleep mattresses use an open celled memory foam that helps them sleep cool.
- The Deal – From 8/31 – 9/2 you can save $225 on your purchase of a Spindle mattress when you use the code SPINDLESLEEP.
- Helpful Links – Check out my full review of the Spindle mattress before clicking here to head to their site.
- The Goods – Spindle mattresses use latex layers for support and comfort, with an organic cotton cover to complete the natural mattress structure.
- The Deal – Save $150 on your purchase of a Lull mattress when you shop between 8/17 and 9/2.
- Helpful Links – Read our review of the Lull before heading to their site for more information.
- The Goods – The Lull is an all foam mattress with medium firmness that I like for combo sleepers.
- The Deal – Use the code LABORDAY before 9/9 to save 20% on your Level purchase.
- Helpful Links – I have a review of the Level mattress up on Sleepopolis or you could go straight to Level.
- The Goods – The Level Sleep mattress has a zoned support system that is firmer at the hips, while allowing the shoulders to sink in for pressure relief. This build allows for excellent side sleeping spinal alignment.
- The Deal – Use code SLEEPOPOLIS to save 25% off your eLuxury order.
- Helpful Links – Read the reviews of the eLuxury mattress, pillow and even dog bed before shopping their full line for great discounts.
- The Goods – eLuxury has a wide range of quality products at a value price so that you can get everything you need for your bedroom in one place.
- The Deal – Save up to $300 on your mattress purchase during the Tempur-Pedic Labor Day sale.
- Helpful Links – I recently reviewed the Tempur-Pedic LuxeAdapt so you can learn more before buying directly from Tempur-Pedic.
- The Goods – One of the biggest names in the mattress world, Tempur-Pedic is best known for their use of dense memory foam. The LuxeAdapt is a luxury mattress that lets sleepers sink deep into bed for great pressure relief and a classic body contouring feeling.
Latex for Less
- The Deal – Use code LABOR2019 to save $175 on a Latex for Less mattress until 9/9.
- Helpful Links – Read my review of the Latex for Less mattress before heading to their site.
- The Goods – The Latex for Less mattress uses natural materials like organic cotton as well as Talalay and Dunlop latexes to create a bouncy and durable mattress that sleeps cool.
- The Deal – Save $100 on the Performance Hybrid or $200 on the Premium Hybrid along with other great deals during the Sealy Labor Day Sale.
- Helpful Links – I’ve reviewed the Sealy Essential, Performance and Premium mattresses. You can also click here when you’re ready to make your purchase.
- The Goods – The Sealy hybrid line offers a great mix of support and pressure. Regardless of whether you go with an Essential, Performance or Premium model I found this line to be great for the couples out there.
- The Deal – Save 25% on any Chill mattress purchase plus get free DreamFit sheet set and two free DreamFit pillows.
- Helpful Links – Read or watch my full review of the Sealy Cocoon Chill or head right to the Cocoon site.
- The Goods – The Sealy Cocoon Chill is an all foam mattress with good support that I like for back or stomach sleepers. It also sleeps cool thanks to its cover material.
- The Deal – Save up to $500 on a Serta iComfort or iComfort Hybrid until 9/9.
- Helpful Links – Read up on the Serta line in my reviews of the all foam iComfort Blue 100 or the Hybrid 300 and 500 mattresses. You could also skip the review and learn more about their full line over at Serta.
- The Goods – Serta is one of the biggest names in the mattress world because of their large line of quality mattresses that provide the right amount of support and comfort for a variety of sleep styles.
- The Deal – Use the code LABORDAY before 9/3 to save $300 and get two free pillows when purchasing an Idle mattress.
- Helpful Links – Read my reviews of the Idle Latex Hybrid and Idle Air before going to the Idle website.
- The Goods – Idle makes flippable hybrid mattresses that give sleepers the bounce they need to adjust their position without feeling stuck in the mattress. You may prefer the Idle Air, which uses air chambers for support so you can choose your firmness while in bed.
- The Deal – Save $200 on your purchase of an Aviya mattress from 8/23 – 9/3.
- Helpful Links – I have a full review of the Aviya up on Sleepopolis or you can skip it to go straight to Aviya.
- The Goods – The Aviya is a traditional innerspring mattress and a great choice for those that want the classic bounce and support they might be used to.
- The Deal – Eight Sleep is offering a free $15 weighted blanket when you purchase a Pod.
- Helpful Links – Check out the Sleepopolis review of the Eight Sleep Tracker before heading to their site.
- The Goods – Eight Sleep is a company trying to bring more science to the sleep scene and that starts with their tracker and flagship Pod. If you want to go beyond just a new mattress and learn more about the quality of sleep you’re getting, check out Eight Sleep.
- The Deal – Save 20% sitewide until 9/2 with the code LABOR20
- Helpful Links – Read my review of the Molecule mattress or head to their site.
- The Goods – Molecule offers two mattresses with a nice mix of support and pressure relief. This combination is great for the combo sleepers out there that need a medium feel in multiple positions.
- The Deal – Get up to 25% off select mattresses, accessories, pillows and foundations until 9/2.
- Helpful Links – Click here to start shopping at Essentia.
- The Goods – Essentia mattresses use a mix of latex and memory foam for a nice combination of contouring and bounce.
- The Deal – Use code LABORDAY to save $175 on an Eco Terra mattress if you purchase before 9/9.
- Helpful Links – Head over to Eco Terra to learn more.
- The Goods – Eco Terra makes latex hybrid beds to provide support, comfort and bounce without the chemicals involved in other types of foams.
- The Deal – Save 20% on mattresses and bedding from Wright until 9/4.
- Helpful Links – Read the full review of the Wright mattress or sheets before heading to their site.
- The Goods – The Wright mattress has a plush memory foam feel that sleepers will be able to sink deep into for pressure relief, making it a great choice for side sleepers.
- The Deal – Save 20% on the SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid mattress during their Labor Day sale.
- Helpful Links – Read my review of the Luxury Hybrid before heading to SpineAlign.\
- The Goods – The SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid is a bouncy mattress that sleeps cool. I really like it for combo sleepers and couples.
- The Deal – From now through 9/30 you can save 20% off site wide when you use the code SUMMERCHILL.
- Helpful Links – Read the Sleepopolis review of Ettitude sheets before heading to their site.
- The Goods – Ettitude sheets are silky smooth and eco-friendly!
- The Deal – From now until 9/3 you can get $200 off a Yogabed mattress as well as 20% off all bedding accessories from Marpac.
- Helpful Links – Read my full Yogabed review before heading to Marpac.
- The Goods – The Yogabed is a medium firm all foam mattress that I think the combo sleepers out there will enjoy. Marpac also makes a great line of bedroom accessories, such as pillows, sound machines and oil diffusers.
- The Deal – Save up to 80% on Slumber Cloud products during their Labor Day sale.
- Helpful Links – Read the Sleepopolis reviews of Slumber Cloud mattress pads, mattress protectors, pillow covers and pillows befor shopping at Slumber Cloud.
- The Goods – Slumber Cloud makes a wide range of great products to help you get a better night sleep.
- The Deal – From now until September 7th you can save $20 on your first Buffy comforter with the code LABORDAY20.
- Helpful Links – Read the full Sleepopolis reviews of the Buffy and Buffy Breeze comforters before going to Buffy.
- The Goods – The Buffy is an eco-friendly comforter that’s great for those that are looking for cool and soothing feel.
- The Deal – From now until 9/6 you can save 10% off all sheeting, duvet covers and coverlets, with free shipping + returns with code LONGWKND
- Helpful Links – Read our review of 10 Grove Hudson sheets and then head to their site.
- The Goods – 10 Grove offers luxury Egyptian cotton that are machine washable have a silky smooth feel!
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.