I’m excited to get my first look at a Nolah mattress in an upcoming review! It’s designed to be a soft mattress with the needs of side sleepers in mind. As with any bed in a box mattress, my first step is to get it set up on the frame, so let’s get going!
- Side Sleeping – As I mentioned before, Nolah designed this mattress with the specific needs of side sleepers in mind. It is a softer mattress that will allow the sleeper to sink in for better pressure relief.
- Memory Foam Like Feel – The comfort layer of the mattress is made of Nolah’s proprietary AirFoam. This foam has a memory foam like contouring feel, but doesn’t trap body heat in the same way that memory foam can at times.
- Giving Program – Nolah has an awesome giving program where the partner with Defenders of Wildlife to adopt one wild animal for every mattress sold.
That’s it for now, stay on the lookout for my full review!
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Dreamfoam Mattress Giveaway! - December 25, 2020
- 25 Days of Giving 2020 – Saatva Mattress Giveaway! - December 24, 2020