I’m excited to get my first look at a Nolah mattress in an upcoming review! It’s designed to be a soft mattress with the needs of side sleepers in mind. As with any bed in a box mattress, my first step is to get it set up on the frame, so let’s get going!
- Side Sleeping – As I mentioned before, Nolah designed this mattress with the specific needs of side sleepers in mind. It is a softer mattress that will allow the sleeper to sink in for better pressure relief.
- Memory Foam Like Feel – The comfort layer of the mattress is made of Nolah’s proprietary AirFoam. This foam has a memory foam like contouring feel, but doesn’t trap body heat in the same way that memory foam can at times.
- Giving Program – Nolah has an awesome giving program where the partner with Defenders of Wildlife to adopt one wild animal for every mattress sold.
That’s it for now, stay on the lookout for my full review!
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Labor Day Mattress Sale 2018 - August 14, 2018
- Thermoregulation During Sleep: How Room and Body Temperature Affects Your Rest Quality - August 8, 2018