Nest Bedding has a very strong line of mattresses, including the Nest Alexander Hybrid and the Nest Alexander Signature Select. The Love and Sleep is a market looking to bring a quality mattress to market at a price lower than the rest of the Nest Bedding line.
Want to skip the unboxing? Click here to read my full Tomorrow Sleep mattress review.
The Nest Bedding Love and Sleep medium mattress is an all foam mattress built with 3 separate layers. This mattress is also offered in a firmer model, which contains 2 layers of foam. The medium Love & Sleep has a height of 10″, while the firm is 11″ thick. For the purpose of this review, we’ll be focusing on the medium Love & Sleep.
- Top layer (comfort & cooling) – 3″ of Energex foam. Energex foam is a bit of a cross between memory foam and latex foam. It has qualities that allow it to offer both great bounce / response alongside contour / hug. This provides a happy medium for the sleepers who don’t want to be excessively hugged by memory foam, or overly bounced by coils / latex. As a whole, this top layer works to provide the comfort and cooling for the sleeper. The layer has a density of 2.8 PCF (pounds per cubic foot).
- Middle layer (transitional support) – 1″ of poly foam. This middle layer of poly foam acts both as a transition from the top layer of comfort foam into the more dense, base layer of foam. Additionally, this layer provides support for the sleeper. As a convoluted foam layer, this poly foam works to provide extra airflow in and out of the mattress, as well. This layer has a density of 1.8 PCF.
- Bottom layer (support & foundation) – 5″ of support foam. The bottom layer acts primarily to provide support for sleepers, while also acting as the foundational base for the mattress as a whole. This layer has a density of 1.8 PCF.
Be sure to check out my full Love & Sleep Sleep mattress review here.
Latest posts by Logan Block (see all)
- Labor Day Mattress Sale 2018 - August 14, 2018
- Thermoregulation During Sleep: How Room and Body Temperature Affects Your Rest Quality - August 8, 2018