Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- Do Night Owls Have More Serious Health Risks Than Early Birds? Experts Weigh In On New Study
- Can Certain Scents Improve Your Memory While You Sleep? One Study Says They Can
- Parents Get More Sleep During the Chaotic Summer Months — Here’s Why
- New Poll Shows Women Are Much More Sensitive to Sleep Temperature Than Men
- New Study Suggests Probiotics Can Improve Sleep and Energy — Here’s What Doctors Say
- The Surprising New Link Between Daytime Naps and Atrial Fibrillation (Afib)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Why Are Allergies Worse At Night?
- Excessive Sleepiness: Everything You Need To Know
- The Ultimate Guide to Colored Noise
- Oversleeping: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Is Seven Hours of Sleep Enough? Here’s What the Experts Say.
- What Really Causes Night Sweats in Men
- What’s Behind Those Morning Headaches and How to Fix Them
- Is Six Hours of Sleep Enough? Here’s What The Experts Say.
- The Complete Guide to Hydration and Sleep
- How to Stop Sleep Talking
- Everything You Need To Know About Sleep Talking
- Sleep Apnea And Memory Loss
- The Best Sleeping Positions For Breathing Problems
- How Does Caffeine Affect Your Sleep
- The Real Link Between Mental Health and Sleep
- Teens and Sleep: How Much They Really Need (And Why It’s So Important)