Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- Massage For Sleep: The Ultimate Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Box Breathing for Sleep
- Melatonin For Dogs: Uses, Benefits And Dosage
- The Most Common Dog Sleeping Positions Explained
- How Much Sleep Do Dogs Really Need?
- Is Melatonin Safe?
- Everything You Need To Know About Magnesium And Sleep
- How Long Does Melatonin Last?
- Mom-Approved Tips For Beating Momsomnia
- The Ultimate Guide To Adjusting To Different Time Zones
- Your Ultimate Guide To Deep Pressure Therapy
- Why Am I Always So Tired After Lunch?
- Why Sleeping While Sick Is So Important
- The Difference Between Nightmares And Night Terrors
- Sleep Myths: The Baku
- Why Do We Have Nightmares?
- Everything You Need To Know About Caffeine Gummies
- The Tried and True Sleep Hack That Actually Works
- Why We Sleep More In The Winter
- Think It’s Hard To Wake Up In Winter? We Have the Solution
- Sleep Myths: The Fylgja
- Sleep Myths: Kitsune
- Sleep Myth: The Batibat
- Sleep Myths: The Old Hag
- The Difference Between Tired and Sleepy
- 13 Sleep Tips for Kids From Parents Who Have Been There
- 27 Game-Changing Travel Sleep Tips from Frequent Travelers
- Toddler Sleep Schedules and Bedtimes with Tips from the Experts
- The Ultimate Guide to Sleeping in a Car
- How to Sleep Better in a Hotel
- Is Melatonin Safe? Common And Uncommon Side Effects
- Treating your Body Well: Kids’ Health and Nutrition
The Sleepopolis team is a group of sleep enthusiasts that will bring you the latest reviews, news, and analysis on all things sleep. Originally Sleepopolis started with mattress reviews, but we have big plans to expand going forward! We’re so grateful to you (our readers) for taking the time to appreciate our hard work, and we hope that we repay you by helping you best tackle the most important (and often least thought-about) 8 hours of the day.