Father’s day is a great time to get together with family and celebrate the great dads of the world and what dad doesn’t love a great deal?! We’ve rounded up some of the best mattress and bedding deals on the internet for you so you can get dad a great night of sleep!
- The Deal – Get 10% off your mattress order with code FATHERSDAY from 6/15-6/17, US only
- Helpful links – Read or watch our reviews of the Original Casper, Essential, Casper Pillow, Casper Hybrid, Wave Hybrid or Casper Sheets before heading to the Casper site
- The Goods – Casper is one of the biggest names in the mattress game for a reason and that is their line of quality bed in a box mattresses. Their line offers up a range of different feels to ensure that you can find the right support and comfort for you specific sleep needs.
- The Deal – Save $75 off any mattress with code DAD75 or $125 off any LUXE mattress, plus get 2 free Dream Pillows with any mattress order!
- Helpful Links – Learn about the Helix line in our review or specifically the Helix Nightfall, which is designed for heavier people. Click here to head over to Helix.
- The Goods – Helix has a wide range of different mattress types and categorizes them based on things like sleep position and preferred material. You may also be looking for a more luxury feel from your mattress in which case you can check out Helix’s Luxe line of products.
- The Deal – Get $300 off with code FD300
- Helpful Links – Read my full review of the WinkBed mattress or the WinkBed Plus if you’re looking for a bit more support before heading to WinkBed to make your purchase.
- The Goods – The WinkBed is a bed in a box hybrid with a solid structure that provides great support. There are three different firmness levels of the WinkBed so you should be able to find the correct feel for you. There is also a Plus version that is designed with the needs of heavier folks in mind.
- The Deal – From 6/14 – 6/18, save up to $300 with a mattress purchase.
- Helpful links – You can find our reviews on the Purple, New Purple, Purple Pillow and Purple Sheets on Sleepopolis or head straight to Purple for you purchase.
- The Goods – Purple uses a special product called Hyper Elastic Polymer in their comfort layer to distinguish themselves from other companies. It’s a bouncy material that sleeps cool and it’s set up in a grid structure to provide a medium firmness in multiple positions.
- The Deal – Get $20 off your first Buffy comforter with code FATHERSDAY
- Helpful Links – Check out our reviews of the Buffy Cloud and Buffy Breeze comforters before you head to Buffy to buy yours.
- The Goods – Buffy makes great eco-friendly products that help you sleep cool thanks to their breathable design.
- The Deal – From 6/5/19 until 6/20/19 you can save up to $200 on the GhostBed Flex and Luxe and $100 on the original GhostBed mattress. You can also save 50% off and adjustable base when you purchase a GhostBed Flex or Luxe and up to $799 when you bundle GhostBed products.
- Helpful Links – We have full reviews of the GhostBed, GhostBed Flex and GhostBed Luxe. Once you’re done reading those you’ll be ready to make your purchase at GhostBed.
- The Goods – The GhostBed mattress is an all foam option using a latex layer of memory foam to give it nice mobility. The GhostBed Flex and Luxe options use phase change material in their covers to help the beds sleep cool throughout the night.
- The Deal – Get 25% off your Cocoon Chill mattress purchase and get a free DreamFit sheet set and two DreamFit pillows.
- Helpful Links – Read our full review of the Sealy Cocoon Chill and the head over Sealy to to claim your deal.
- The Goods – The Cocoon Chill is an all foam bed in a box that uses a a memory foam comfort layer but still provides nice firm support. The cover uses phase change material to help out with the Chill portion of the name.
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole.