Sleepopolis is a property dedicated to helping people around the world get a better night’s sleep. We cover a wide range of sleep and recovery topics, including in-depth reviews on mattresses and other sleep products, sleep industry news and events, and research-focused content on sleep science and wellbeing (which we call Sleep Education). Our goal is to help readers make better, more informed decisions regarding their sleep and rest.
Our writers specialize in sleep topics, and the majority of our reviews focus on their in-person experiences with and testing of products. In order to promote accuracy in our content, Sleepopolis features a robust Expert Network to help verify much of the content you see on the site, including both reviews and Sleep Education. This network consists of board-certified physicians, physical therapists, other medical professionals, researchers, and innovators in the sleep space. Content that has been expert verified is indicated with a blue checkmark at the top of those pages. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
- How the Oura Ring’s New Patch Could Detect Sleep Apnea — and So Much More
- This Baseball Pitcher’s Game-Changing Secret? Getting 14 Hours of Sleep a Night
- How Many Pillows Should You Actually Be Sleeping On? TikToker Sparks Debate
- This TikToker’s Sleep Talk Experiment Is So Fascinating, We Might Try It At Home
- Which Side Of The Bed You Sleep On Determines Your Personality Type… Wait, What?!
- Need A New Soothing Hack? ‘Cricket Feet’ Might Help You Fall Asleep At Night
- This Viral Travel Pillow Hack Is One of the Most Creative Sleep Solutions We’ve Seen — But Does It Work?
- New Study Shows This One Sleep Habit Could Prevent Impulsive Behavior in Kids
- Need Better Sleep? It’s Time To Change The Thermostat, According to Scientists
- The New Pokémon Sleep App Is Already Hugely Popular — But Doctors Have Concerns
- Struggling to Manage Your Time in College? Here’s How the Imbalance Could Be Affecting Your Sleep, a New Study Says
- If You’re Not Sleeping In These Two Positions, A Chiropractor Says You Need To Change That
- TikToker Claims Putting Vicks Rub On Her Nose Helps Her Sleep — But What Do the Doctors Say?
- Should You Limit Your Child’s Nap Time? New Study Shows Naps Reflect Baby’s Cognitive Function
- TikToker Shares 5 to 9 Routine Before 9 to 5 — Is This For Everyone?
- TikToker Claims Cleaning Your Pillow With Fruit is Effective: Expert Weighs In
- Sleep In and Exercise Later to Control Blood Sugar Levels
- Kristen Bell’s Bedroom Color Gets The Thumbs Up By Sleep Experts — Here’s Why
- Can’t Get Your Baby To Fall Asleep? Here’s What Experts Say About One TikToker’s “100-Second Rule”
- Not Getting Enough Sleep? This Might Be Taking Away a Crucial Benefit of Exercise
- Imagining Fake Scenarios In Your Head Before Bed? There’s a Reason You Do This
- Is Your Birth Control Having a Negative Effect on Your Sleep? Experts Weigh In
- Is Your Manager Making You Lose Sleep? You’re Not Alone
- TikToker Claims Drinking Coffee With ADHD Medication Can Promote Relaxation — Wait, What?
- Tom Holland Gets Candid About How His Past Alcohol Use Negatively Affected His Sleep
- Everything You Need To Know About Pokémon Sleep
- “Hot Bedding,” Where Strangers Share a Bed, Is On the Rise
- CEO of Nike Says His Unique Sleep Method Is What Keeps Him Sane For His Jam-Packed Work Days
- A One-Night Stay at the Iconic Barbie Dreamhouse? Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Couldn’t Resist
- How Could Getting Less Sleep Actually Put You In a Better Mood? New Study Explains
- President Biden Starts Using CPAP Machine For His Sleep Apnea
- Is the Pineal Gland Meditation Method a Magic Trick For Falling Asleep Faster?
- Avocado Mattresses May Contain Toxic Chemicals, Alleges New Lawsuit
- Male Influencers Argue That Mouth Tape Gives Them a Chiseled Jawline — Here’s What Experts Say
- “Sleepy Sorbet” Is Everywhere, But Does It Work? I Tried It Out Myself
- Bedtime May Get a Whole Lot Easier Thanks to AI: Meet the Smartest Teddy Bear Ever
- Could Sleeping On Your Left Side Actually Improve Your Health? Doctors’ Answers May Surprise You
- Ever Wanted to Go to Bed With Ryan Reynolds? Now You Can — Sort Of
- What is the “Pillow Manifestation Method” for Improving Sleep? An Expert Weighs In
- New Study Tests If It’s Possible to Learn a New Language While Asleep — Here’s What the Research Says
- This Scary Show on Netflix Is Keeping People Up All Night — Expert Shares Advice
- What Exactly Is the “Sleep Hostage” Bedtime Routine, and What Do Experts Say?
- New Sleeping Arrangements Could Lead to a Healthier Relationship
- New Survey Suggests Sex Works Just as Well as a Sleeping Pill
- Tennis Star Falls Short on the Court After Taking Melatonin